Flexible player looking for Casual Raiding guild

So, let’s begin:

• returning player here (played DF for a few weeks)
  • looking for a casual PvE guild that raids more of a later hours (8-9PM CET)
  • if you are a guild that is:
    • preferably older (25+) - meaning you don’t just play WoW all the time like we used to back in the day
    • helping each other
    • enjoying raiding
    • in need of a guy for their raid, then I’m happy to join!
  • what I offer:
    • I’m willing to level up a new character on any EU realm
    • I can handle pretty well any role/spec that you need
    • don’t worry, I also have a microphone if necessary

Hi there!
If you’re still looking, have a look here: [Cross-Realm][A/H] <Amare Equilibrium> Looking for like-minded people!

Get back to me as described in the link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Punished could be the place for you.
We are seeking a healer - shaman/druid/evoker preferred, but any other class could be also considered. We are also seeking ranged DPS (with high bias towards warlock, mage; but anyone else is also considered).

We are mature, with life outside of the game and sometimes during a raid, type of guild.

We are not tracking attendance, but members join when they are able to.
Main goal is to get AotC (we’re on last boss on HC atmo), with the possible if numbers allow some early mythic bosses.

Raid times are Thursday and Monday from 21 to 00 server time. M+ are done whenever people fee like it, possible mainly over the weekend or Tuesday evening.
*As we run a community then being part of the guild is not that of a must to be on the same realm with us.
Also we offer the chance the join us for a demo run whether in a raid or via a discord stream to experience who and what we are before making a decision.

If this feels like something you wish to try out or watch our Thursday’s raid via stream, add me on discord: mari.s

1 Like

Hi Foose, welcome back to the game :slight_smile:

I’m part of a small guild on Draenor that might be a fit for you.

We raid Mon/Thurs nights from 2100-0000 server and potter around with M+ or socials runs around that. Most of us are longer in the tooth and play during the evening and weekends when work and/or family life has settled down. We’re far from hardcore players and are always aim to enjoy the game without getting overly agitated when things don’t go to plan.

Our most recent recruitment post is from last month - so a little out of date - but we’d happily accept DPS for raiding.

Happy to chat if we sound appealing or if you have any questions:

Discord: Ellie#7765
BNet: Sonsie#2955

1 Like

Hello adventurer,

We, the Guild Legendary Order on Draenor, are looking for player to expand our raidsize. We cleared the normal raid and on Heroic, while Mythic raiding is currently not a goal, we need people!

We raid on Wed and Sun from 20:00 - 23:00 M+ is the highest on all other days, mostly in the evenings.

We‘re mostly looking for classes with tank/heal offspecs.

Winkwalker | Tank or Heal Off
Feral Druid | Heal offspec
Mage - All Specs
Havoc Demon Hunter
Hunter - All Specs
Rogue - All Specs

Everyone is welcome to help us have more activity on non-raiddays and run M+ with us!

If you‘re interested please contact us ingame or just app ingame to the guild.

• Ashrayven-Draenor
  • Schalimar-Draenor

Hey, if you still are looking for a guild, add me on discord and we can have a chat :slight_smile: Minimoo#9457

Hey there! =)

You’re welcome to check out our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes !

Please have a read through, and feel free to add me to chat if we’re what you’re after, or you have any questions ^^

Discord: xWestie

Howdy Foose,

You seem like a good fit for our Guild. We are a casual Normal/Heroic based on Draenor that raids on Sundays and Tuesdays at 20:00 ST. We started raiding this week and now have 9/9 Normal + 5/9 Heroic into Aberrus. We still plan to farm Normal for a few more weeks before committing to Curve. Here’s a little more about us and if you want to have a chat send a message to frasoric on discord! :grinning:

hi mate is there a way to ocntact you?

Hi Foose, are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS in our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/6aCM9DWD (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Hi Foose

We are an older bunch of grumpy yet happy gamers :smiley: we are looking for more like minded peeps to join our ranks!

Raids are every wed and mon from 19:30 to 21:30 uk time. We also havea casual raider role for those who have more real life commitments but want to still raid.

Very friendly and welcoming, drop me a pm if interersted :slight_smile:

Best regards
Raz
Discord: razorstorm1
Bnet: Raz#2760

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

This :slight_smile: