🙏 For Fury Buffs next patch [Prayers were heard][solved] \o/

its 3.8% overall buff seems like this isn’t even close to what spec needs. I’m expecting another buff next week or week after

1 Like

Fury Warrior was ~390k
4% increase → ~405k
Aug was 380k
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/33#dataset=100&aggregate=amount
Arms was 421k, mid tier is ~410k.

Also note that they did address both Fury’s low baseline DPS and helped increase the DPS gap between S3 and S4. Could they have improved the tierset (4) a bit more, make it exciting? For sure - still, I get why they are doing changes slow and steady.

Gear will pan out a bit as well, getting some key items that others got. I expect us to go to mid, at worst low-mid. Compared to arms, we are still going to behind. True. Yet, if the diff is the theoretical 420k vs 405k, that seems fine and balanced.

Let us see how next week pans out, before we start asking for another set of buffs. If they prove to be needed, let us come together yet again and :dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray:

The Warrior Devs are listening

Not really season 3 set is still doing better and out DPS’ing S4

It will require quite massive buffs to S4 tier to outdo S3, especially because S3 gives us what is needed most: Burst damage, with S3, OF gives multiple big hits with BT/BB, S2/4 requires us to use Rampage multiple times to get a single big hit with BT/BB, so it’s far more build-up time for less payoff, knowing that, i don’t know how anybody couldn’t see the massive DPS-drop from S3 to S4 coming, TBH.

I mean, how do you balance that? The buffed-up BT/BB from S4 would probably have to deal player-exploding damage as payoff for its preparation time to weigh up against S3

1 Like

It’s why I’ve gone to arms for the 1st time in the entire expansion.

Thank streamers for skewing the votes because they would say “it’s more fun to play” “it feels more vanilla” while not maining the class or spec and what you get in the S4 tier set is a DPS drop off from a cliff

I am literally scanning for videos on youtube now of dozens and dozens of streamers and it is all the same literally telling people to vote season 1 or 2 because it is more fun. So we have them to thank for putting fury in the F tier

They totally screwed us

1 Like

LOL, it is not the streamers’ fault that Blizzard failed to fulfill their promise about S4 tier-set tuning.

1 Like

It is as even i saw a huge spike in votes on the last 2 days when they were telling people to vote for what they wanted

Like i said in an earlier post: How do you balance “Multiple big hits with little preparation” with “Lots of preparation (Several Rampages) for one big hit” without making that one big hit after all that preamble powerful enough to burst players and non-elite mobs like balloons?

Besides, people were bragging here about voting on all their alts and encouraging other people to do the same, so the vote was a mess as well.

1 Like

Remember the poll votes didn’t account for anything you could be from the north pole and still vote on both EU and US polls and vote on classes you liked or didn’t like, played that class or never played that class in your entire game time and whether you played WoW or never touched it in your life.

Future proofing the polls should have it so if you vote for a Warrior set you have to have a max level warrior on your account and you could vote only in your region.

I have max level warrior with decent mythic and m+ xp and i rather skip then play s3 set again

:dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray::dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray:

This is crap,we have blodthirsty in almost every tier set,could they removed it,and replacing with Onslaught to give more damage or some random statts,movement or crazy attackspeed for a period of time,but no the lazy peons will do what they ussually do.Blodthirsty should only bee used for fury regeneration and self healing but not as damage.
Cold Steal Hot Blood should only work more for Bloodbath and less for Blodthirsty.
Blodthirsty being buffed is for mediocre players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.