Nothing here all good

nothing here all good …keep scrolling

Exactly what we needed… another boosting grp to spamm the channels…

5 Likes

Go back to tradechat where you came from pal :angry:

3 Likes

Bad time to start it tbh. Classic on thr horizon, far less people wanting boosts for a couple months, the price will drop again to under 100k a run. And taking hours to find buyers.

4 Likes

2K score …

Would be funny as frick if someone whos boosted joined :joy:

3 Likes

All the pros going to Classic this game is gonna be dead

A like for general truth but holy gods, people pay 100k for half an hour? That would be 25k for the boosters each, or 50k an hour. Surprised anyone has the money, considering BFA has the AH as the only way to really earn gold now order halls are gone and someone hardcore enough to sit and earn 100k on the AH probs doesn’t NEED to be boosted.

Thats with boosts going cheap too. 200kish on silvermoon at the mo. Usually start high, with new patches, and drop later into the expansion.

The amount of effort it takes to farm 200k gold vs the chance of getting good gear vs the use of one good piece of gear…jesus you’d think you’d just farm your own gear o.o

I use to buy them in legion to be fair haha. Back when I was new and was a really bad player tbh. Didn’t have a clue what I was doing in keys. You get up to 3x 430 item and a 440 item, mega quick way to gear alts up etc. Does seem daft looking back at it, use to take me 4 hours of herb farming to get a 30 min boost.

Would be like 10 hours of farming, or a £10 wow token noe though.

1 Like

Does this qualify:
:point_up_2:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.