Forsaken mage, returning after leaving in 2012

I’d really like to join a relaxed non high strung forsaken guild, people who have a life outside of WoW and not looking for IG drama. I tried to refrain from catching up with WoW storyline OOC but I coulnt resist, are there any forsaken or similar guilds out there with my mindset that Sylvanas is a complete traitor to her own people, her total power trip is totally in her own interest, her actions show she has no loyalty to the people she represents in my opinion; a perfect example of how power corrupts an already corrupted and troubled soul. If any guild that shares my view has any vacancies please get in touch; trying to forge my new mains story at the moment; old mage was forsaken too but I wanted to start from scratch again

2 Likes

Can really recommend the Rotgarde. :slight_smile:

The forum thread: [PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

Welcome back!

4 Likes

It might be difficult to find a guild that totally went against Sylvanas up until the event.
You might find the Forsaken community set up by Hungaro is more fitting. [Forsaken RP] - Forsaken RP Discord Server 💀

Lot of different forsaken RPers there from all sorts of guilds; undead-exclusive or cross-race, so you should find an interesting mix of IC opinions to test your character against.

3 Likes

You will find a few like minded roleplayers in the discord mentioned above. Give it a go and maybe you will find the guild you want.

Welcome back!

2 Likes

hate Sylvanas

love tink tink

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.