Forum activity question

Hello Everyone.

I ran out of likes, today.

Considering they are part of your forum activity, which is needed to maintain your rank 3, does it count if you do that from another character ?

I don’t feel like going back to a post I already read just to put a like on it.

Thanks for your attention.
Cheers.

44 Likes

As far as I’m aware of, characters are treat individually therefor if you like a post with one character this action will not contribute to Trust levels of your other characters.

10 Likes

Thank you Caylía.

6 Likes

wut. I’m missing something. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Your rank does not decay so there is no need to maintain it.

5 Likes

Give 30 likes over a 100 day period isn’t really a hard target :wink:

Trust levels can decay over time but I really don’t think you have to worry about likes.

7 Likes

You mean, missing something because you don’t know what Trust Level are or missing something because you are not Trust Level 3? (assuming you’re not, perhaps you are)

5 Likes

I have no idea what a trust level is o.O

6 Likes

Thanks Punyelf.

4 Likes

Oh, well… Trust Levels on WoW forums are different ranks you get by posting, being active and ‘behaving’ (not getting multiple flags that is, since this reset your Trust Level).

4 Likes

Aha, I see. I thought I’d gotten a higher like-giving capability at some point, didn’t know why. You’d think we’d be able to see this thing somewhere.

Guess I’ll never progress in this stuff then, I tend to be a bit snarky and just the other day I was flagged for telling someone to structure their post so it would be readable. Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

You can always open a ticket if you get silence or banned by people who flag with multiple characters.

5 Likes

I guess, though I’m used to these things being more hassle than they’re worth and with zero results.

Anywho, I’ll stop derailing the thread and get back to slaughtering bears. They’ve nerfed the super-respawning crawgs I was counting to no longer be usable for skinning so now my Comfortable Rider’s Barding money making scheme is down the drain :frowning:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.