Forum Links

I got beta access to Dragonflight and did not get permanent, accountwide TL3. Bauldheed here even lost it recently, probably due to me not visiting and reading enough in the last 100 days.

That permanent TL3 from beta-thing seems to have been a privilege from Shadowlands beta only.

Oddly enough, Iā€™ve had it for 3 months now and Iā€™m not the most active poster around. :sweat_smile:

go back to 4chan and never come back you need help

1 Like

What we lack in skills we make up in steroids
:person_shrugging:

1 Like

I think that it was a mistake that no one seems to know how to fix

GASP I have tl3ā€¦ but how do I post gifs?

1 Like

Oh you do? Go to the Tenor website (or app), search for the desired gif, copy its link and paste it here. Same for pics, you want to open googled images in a new tab and post that link :slightly_smiling_face:

Like this:

https://tenor.com/wZP5.gif

Which should appear asā€¦

Be a nice maiden and flood us with cute cat pictures :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can you punch through metal doors though!

2 Likes

You need a (very) vivid immagination to do that :heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

But you with all the others reported me and had my 100% true and legit answer removed as ā€œtrollingā€ā€¦ you guys are so pathetic, and just validated everything I said about being emotional, and unable to argue, since you canā€™t win any arguments, because your guns are loaded with imaginary emotions, which never trumps the physical reality.

1 Like

Your post was over the edge, but there was a lot of truth in it.

1 Like

trust level sucks.
this place would be a lot cooler if anyone could post gifā€™s.

4 Likes

I did not flag your post.

And somehow that post got removed for being inappropriate. Come on folks, it should be very obvious that the F here stands for fascist.

Just installed that on my phone - similar to Giphy from first look

Hello, write on Discord - Experimental#9980 who can do clickable links on forum. I would like my blog to be visited :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.