Forum ranks

Hello

I had a thought yesterday that i cant get rid of so i am bringing it in this.

What is the problem with these forum ranks? Just because im a white rank i cant post any link or image? what do they think we going to do…? It make us feel like a second class citizen… or i am a white item? there was a gif animation i wanted to post that would have been good for a reply i want to make but I could not even get that in? well why? and what just because i get banned will i ever be able to do it? Im not sure but this needs to get resolve because we do pay in here for this.

Then you have all the “green” member showing their images and gifs to add to it all… :sleeping:

1 Like

You will, just give it time and fulfill the criteria:

If you want to have a gif shown, link it and someone will post it for you.

Green level, aka MVP can lose the ability to post GIFs etc. They are just as vulnerable as anyone else to the rank system.

4 Likes

MvPs can lose trust levels just like regular posters.

You can read more about the requirements here in this FAQ

You can also check your trust level using this tool. Just put your name in the bottom. Trust levels work on a character level so if you swap characters a lot you will take longer to build up the requirements.

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

A workaround for posting links is to post the url, highlight it and then use the </> button.

www.demolink.com

5 Likes

I would post my naked arts and they hate the art~

This dont sound like people not being allowed to sit in on the bus? What i need my hand holding and others to post it? I cant just ask one of the green members to do this it would get old every time…

also if they will post it they will get the likes from it… :expressionless:

Beat me to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being Alliance shouldn’t you be used to feeling like a second class citizen? :joy:

7 Likes

at least it is said here cant blame him for that.

Just drop the link into your post and some will post it for you probably (if it isn’t rule breaking.)

5 Likes

Alright well how can i get in contact with a green member directly the next time i would want to post a gif animation? no one going to give me their battlenet…

I was never in the need to post a gif-animation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not just green members, anyone who meets the above linked requirements. Just drop your image link into a post and if its safe to repost, someone probably will

2 Likes

Lvl 3 isn’t a post a gif bots.
Geee :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

What you think how I got my R3 ? I returned to forums with Classic launch. And started as blank sheet.

The one part and most important part (rest come its own) on getting R3 is to visit the forums regularly. And that last comes very easy, when you have fun here and take part of conversations.

It takes 100 days (yes you read right) to get R3, but its much quicker to get R2 to post trusted site links. Also following forum rules is a bonus.

The ranking system is pretty much reward from being here regularly. Thats pretty much it. Read, take part of conversations. Follow Code of conduct.

Now as for flags and reports. To get the penalty (the silence) AFAIK it is a moderator manually doing it.

2 Likes

but what if they dont like the gif animation and then they will say no? can you see how that would feel for people? It was not a big deal i can see it just a man laughing but it would have been a perfect reaction to a post that i saw… it would have been the perfect response.

So the forum is not usable without being able to post gif-animations?

2 Likes

Literally a grind like pathfinder, time to post a goodbye thread and unsub :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I even come in here when i am on my lunchbreak… i have been very committed to this just wish there is a way around all of this. Cant we have a system where a green can say “this person will not do it wrong” and they can then post the gif animation at least?

Or make your hands dirty and get lucid dreams rank 4, and not use it as a mayor.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Most still active R3 posters help others with direct links WITHOUT ASKING- be it posting images to art work, be it gifs or whatever. It was done with me, I have seen it done to others and I gladlly assist when I see someone posting link that deserves to be direct linked.

R3 posters do not do it for likes or anything (most times you get none), but because we, you, next guy are just the same forum users. Just some have been here daily for least 3 months.

Why anyone would think that a R3 poster is somehow ‘special’ or why R1 poster is not equal - is beyond me.

9 Likes