Forum Ranks 🌟

I feel like they should get rid of it and bless privilege’s based on acc and whether you have a max lvl character to stop spam from newly made accounts, I’ve been posting here for years and I’ve been in multiple beta’s but I still don’t have TL3.

2 Likes

Most don’t seem to realise that the staff don’t only look after the forums, they have a big workload.

There has definitely been a bigger staff presence with the changes Blizzard made. We see more frequent moderation.

But it’s wholly unrealistic to expect Blizzard to employ people to just sit on the forum 24/7.

1 Like

I agree, even ever since they closed their offices in Versailles

1 Like

We definitely had a period of terrible moderation when Versaille closed. Now they seem to be up and running in UK it’s all working again.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to check TL, what it does, how to increase it or how to lose it.

This thread generally covers it

To check your level just check your character forum profile(click your name and press activity), if it says “member” its trust level 2.

i cant remember what trust level 3s rank is

im trust level one so its says basic user

1 Like

Here’s an example

https://i.imgur.com/kX7ctg2.png

1 Like

Thanks you Alle <3

1 Like

I actually disagree with that.

It only takes 1 or 2 people to be on duty at a time to moderate a constant feed. Neither the EU or US forums are too busy for that.

And you don’t need to pay someone an LA Salary. There are plenty of developing countries that a job like that can be outsourced to at a much lower wage. And this most likely is already the case.

Even with MVPs active on the forums we miss stuff. It’s just not practical.

There is far too much activity to have staff permanently babysit every post made.

1 Like

Well that’s my point. Employ professionals, rather than giving people a false sense of authority.

You havent used Argent Dawn forum yet have you?

Do I want to? Serious question?

1 Like

No you dont, some cases some controversy arises, them BAM! 400 posts an hour on a single thread

1 Like

MVPs don’t moderate the forums. My point is that even we miss stuff going on and we are more active at taking part in most discussions.

A large part of moderation comes from dealing with the reported posts/flagged etc.

1 Like

i get conflicting info from that. i’m either TL1 or TL3 my money is on 1 but it’s weird that it’s not clear.

Most forum users are trust level 2 as are you i think). At the moment we cant post trusted site links as TL2 for some reason though.

what does that mean? i posted a wowhead post last week, like that?

how do i post a Gif, lets just science this.

1 Like

if you are able to post a gif you have tl3, if not then you are tl2.

yeah wowhead link should work but posting youtube links as trust level 2 dont seems to work at the moment

is there a clear way to post a Gif? i imagine just copy and paste isn’t how it works.