Forum Ranks 🌟

Well that’s my point. Employ professionals, rather than giving people a false sense of authority.

You havent used Argent Dawn forum yet have you?

Do I want to? Serious question?

1 Like

No you dont, some cases some controversy arises, them BAM! 400 posts an hour on a single thread

1 Like

MVPs don’t moderate the forums. My point is that even we miss stuff going on and we are more active at taking part in most discussions.

A large part of moderation comes from dealing with the reported posts/flagged etc.

1 Like

i get conflicting info from that. i’m either TL1 or TL3 my money is on 1 but it’s weird that it’s not clear.

Most forum users are trust level 2 as are you i think). At the moment we cant post trusted site links as TL2 for some reason though.

what does that mean? i posted a wowhead post last week, like that?

how do i post a Gif, lets just science this.

1 Like

if you are able to post a gif you have tl3, if not then you are tl2.

yeah wowhead link should work but posting youtube links as trust level 2 dont seems to work at the moment

is there a clear way to post a Gif? i imagine just copy and paste isn’t how it works.

generally if it ends with “.gif” it should work

if you can post this link as a pick then it means you have tl3

https://i.imgur.com/kX7ctg2.png

i.e copy paste the link

well that answers that.

1 Like

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Woohoo!

Exactly the reason why more active staff presence would be suitable.

You can’t argue that Community is the most important part of an MMO.

So they should definitely be aiming to cultivate a healthy community here. And that can only be achieved by being present and active. Getting involved in discussions, like they already do, but much more regularly, will not only help drive them drive the narrative, but also give them a better idea on who the “players” are on the forums.

At the moment we work under a “Flag” system to report posts. And it doesn’t take much for 4 or 5 people (or alts) to gang up on 1 person because they disagree with something they posted. That’s bullying at the end of the day, and it happens alot on these forums. And then it creates more workload for them when they receive a Ticket from the player who received the action asking why their perfectly harmless post was removed.

So by being less active, they’re creating more work for themselves. By having a greater presence, they are able to lay down the rules openly and fairly, whilst trying to create a fun and active atmosphere.

it’s weird, my trust level on my profile is ‘Regular’

1 Like

I don’t think yours is reasonable request or even practical request. So we simply wont agree on this one.

yes thats the one, Regular is the term they use for trust level 3 :smiley:

1 Like

I concur that ‘regular’ is TL3

1 Like

Oh, it looks so normal that i assumed it was 1. lesson learnt.

1 Like

I find it mad how you have less stats than me on profile yet you have TL3 where as I have not, and no I have never been banned and I have no warnings on my account.

The system is broken.