Forum RP thread

Greetings. Would you like a nice cup of tea?

1 Like

I most certainly would kind sir. Are there also biscuits?

ofcurse. here you go.
offers a jar of cookies
batteries run out

“I heard the presence of a druid was wanted” bows

“I am á druid” bows again

“oh my, what is this…?”

looks at Robokiller

“I have seen the experts fix things like this, I’ll show you”

slaps Robokiller in the back

punches Robokiller in face

kicks Robokiller shin

“well… I don’t know, I have seen the experts… the drainais do it to their things when it doesn’t work”

scratches chin

“maybe it just needs some patience??”

sits down

Throws cats to disorient the crowd and makes off with the cookie jar

1 Like

sets my Staffie on her as my my dog loves cookies go get her girl…

swiftly adopts cat form and grabs cookie

Imgur

3 Likes

why does the rp spill over from the rp section?

Because the RP section take things way too seriously - this is a fun RP thread…

and because of that they just occupy the general forum to sort of hide from RP evil doers?

Reminds me - what is the gestation period for Draenei and Druids?? If you know thrn you know…

Draenei 7 months

Druids Resto 8 months
Druids Feral 5 months
Druids Guardian 8 months
Druids Balance 16,883,198 years due to the body changes constantly balancing…

Somebody mentioned forum RP?

Dunkiee slightly opens the door and sneaks in without making a sound. The door however, creaks loudly while being closed, revealing the sin’dorei’s presence.

She looks around nervously before deciding to dash to a dark corner, where she takes out some green herb from her pockets…

Luanfu, standing nearby, notices what Dunkiee is doing and promptly transforms her into a frog, catching her stash mid-air before it even hits the floor. :eyes:

1 Like

After letting loose some angry noises, a strange medallion around the frog’s neck that wasn’t transformed by Luanfu’s spell shines and lets sparks loose. In a second, the frog assumes their real form once again.

Thank Lor’Themar I kept this medallion from the time I served in battle back in Wintergrasp! I suppose I should return the favor, correct?

The priestess casts the Shining Force spell, knocking back the Zandalari who drops the bag of herbs midflight. Two spare gold coins also fall off from his pockets.

Thank you kindly! In return, I’ll place a tusk sharpener kit for you on the ground.

For as you know, beauty is very important, no matter the race. :wink:

1 Like

Merenwen Kiltasir is a Blood Elf who has been living since the ranger general Lireesa Windrunner took the job.
She has 3 daughters:
1 has followed Alleria Windrunner, following the Void call, joining the Alliance and changing the name from Eldereth to Mindy to be more human like.
The second one became a blood guard in Silvermoon: Kishma of Silvermoon.
The third one died during the event of the Wrath Gate and brought back to life by Arthas, and that… was me :face_holding_back_tears: but I found a way back to society.
sad sad story.

I still love you daughter :heart:

This was a necessary spam :stuck_out_tongue: shut up.

Subaru WRX STI is probably funnier than him.

I didn’t even link the best year model.

As you were! (we like the show :clown_face:)

We are glad to see you returned… even if…your odour is a bit off…

pinches nose

1 Like

Twiggz sits in his rusty old rocking chair waving his fist at passers by in digust while mumbling profanity about something something darkside

Twiggz stands up and begins to talk as if remembering something

“You know this one time when i was in highschool a friend once…”

Twiggz trails off into a glazed expression reaching for the bottle of whiskey besides him and drinks straight from the source before slumping back down in his rocking chair in a daze

1 Like