Forum Trust, how does it work? What are the adcantages of increasing it and how do I do it?

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried searching the forums but either the search function sucks or I do :rofl: as I am unable to find anything current on trust levels like how to achieve them and the perks they award.

Could someone link me to a decent explanation?

Cheers

There are full details about the forum and trust levels in one of the pinned posts at the top of General Discussion:

Iirc, TL2 allows you to post links to trusted sites while TL3 allows you to post any links, which allows for posting pictures and GIFs.

Thank you, I found that but currently my trust level shows as “Regular” and this appears to be related to a number system. If regular changes to 1-3 then how do I go from regular to 1?

Regular is 1, member is 2, and I don’t know the 3rd cause I’m just member.

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Regular is 3.

5 Likes

Yes mb :smiley:

Member is trust level 2, allowing you to post links from.trusted websites.

You say you are trust level 3 which means you can post anything within the forum Code of Conduct. Beware, that level 3 will disappear if you get a forum ban - I know this from personal experience , I’m still trying to get it back

And remember, no swearing or you will lose it xD

the hardest part is getting the 20 000 posts read :confused:

1 Like

There’s no way that regular can be forum level 3
35days visited
21 thread time
246 topics viewed
2.5k posts read
37 Likes given
1 topic created
69 posts created (giggidy)

1 Like

level 1 is basic user
level 2 is member
level 3 is regular

this alt im posting on is level 1 basic user

-twiluna

1 Like

If the requirement was make 20 000 forum posts I guess you would do it easily :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol haha xD

Did you get into the Beta for Shadowlands? Beta players were given account-wide TL3 on all of their characters (so they could post feedback screenshots and such, I assume) without having to meet the usual requirements.

2 Likes

I don’t play retail so I’ve no idea if I did or not, I was responding to Magiola who said they believe regular to be 3. I’ll try to post some none offensives links to check
My profile
A news site

I lost my TL3 at some early this year. I assume because I wasn’t spamming enough likes I guess? I still visited the place pretty much everyday and read bunch of forum posts but ye, gone. :C

Well, it’s not a matter of believing, more a matter of noticing :slight_smile: I am TL3 on this char and it’s stated as Regular.

1 Like

That makes no sense cause I had regular a few months ago and I couldn’t post pictures at all.

It’s like they decided to remove my TL3 one day. Or just the ability to post pictures in general l. Anyway I’m back to member now cause I stopped posting for a whole month from late January to late February/ Early March

Regular is trust level 3, 100% sure.