Found a guild thanks!

Hello,

I am looking for a HC Curve guild that raids 2 or 3 days on wed-thu-mon-tue from around 7 or 8 PM till about 10 or 11 PM ST.
I don’t shy away from some Mythic raiding but that’s maybe something once Curve is done and numbers allow it.
A bonus would be M+, but haven’t done that much in 8.0 since my main focus has been raiding.

I’m a vanilla player and rerolled from Alliance in BfA here on Draenor. I mostly play a healer, but can also tank or dps a bit if need to be.

Contact me via Junglebeast#2495 and we can have a chat.

Hey dude!

here is the post of our guild. You can take a look.

We also have some guys pushing keys (currently done +15 in time with some guildies)

You can add one of the guys in the post to have a talk with them.

See ya,

Foocil

Still looking for a spot.

Hey there

I tried to add you on battlenet for a chat.

Were currently looking for members atm, in the meantime ill drop this link.

Thanks

Hey Junglebeast,

The Many few are recruiting… here is a link to our post. I will throw you a battlenet invite aswell for a chat if you wish ^^

Good luck either way,

Regards

Hi if your all still looking for a home we would be happy have a Chat /w To any member there is always someone online. Just search for Myself, Rychi (guild recruitment officer),Tendoz (Guild Master) , Jeetkoondoh (officer) or any member of Consider Phlebas in your who list :chicken:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.