Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

I have the same issue with Farandris on Golemagg wotlk classic

Unfortunately the EU thread got shutdown after an “over-pull” as you’ve seen earlier, it’s a difference in policies we assume. All EU help must go through tickets, self clearing or the US optional thread.

@Farandris you were answered in your own thread:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mail-box-bugged-so-i-cant-transfer-from-overcrowded-server/388922/2

Mate tbh EU blizzard is a total mess,10hours queue and this kind of 9days ticket dealing time. Never saw one company runs that bad.

I would suggest you try the US forum option as free transfer destinations can be cancelled/changed with very little warning. Several people who made tickets have reported they couldn’t be helped.

hi, is anyone can help me with the character transfer?

I want to transfer my priest : Holiemoly - Gehennas , to ahsbringer, but for some reason it keeps saying that I need to clear my Mail box. But there is nothing in my mailbox. Please anyone help.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Your options are to create a ticket to get it cleared or level a toon to 10 for free and head to the US thread:

It could be quest mail that arrives later up to a week or ignored player mail.

Edit: According bluepost below, it’s up to “24 hours”.

I wait about 24 hours already. Nothing arrived …. And I haven’t ignore anyone yet… no one in my black list. So…. I think I am bugged. I can’t play in gehennas anymore. It is like 7 hours queue time. ….

There’s some quest mail that can take up to a week to arrive, I’ve edited my post for more clarity. I hope you get some help soon.

Edit: According bluepost below, it’s up to “24 hours”.

Thanks a lot mate. Fingers crossed some one from blizzard can give me a help.

Please fix my mail aswell… This system sucks.

paying monthly to play and what do i get?? 8 hours que… Same thing everytime

Hey all,

Just to clarify, in the case were you’re able to get on to the character but only see an empty mailbox, it’s almost certainly NPC mail which can take up to 24 hours to arrive, but will still prevent transfers while it’s pending.

Please do check back from time to time and it should be a quicker resolution than waiting for a ticket reply anyway.

You can also read more about this here:

Thanks Tyrskorn,
the truth is I’ve already waited for over 24 hours. No idea what exactly happened.

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to character migrate my Fenixfunk off of Venoxis(EU) but cannot due to mail in my mail box. I have been in queue for 4 hours and its looking like another 4 hours or so.

Could I have my mail deleted so I may transfer. I am content with losing whatever (likely junk) is in my mailbox.

There has been an identical request in this forum post that was handled.

Me too i have not done any quest that would send a quest mail and I literally do not care for any piece of quest mail so for the love of god i beg you just delete whatever MAY be invisible pending mail, I would LOVE to have my character transfer though…i mean…i’m literally begging you to take my money at this point

This problem shouldnt be a thing we have to discuss… wake up admins and Gms and help paying players to transfer without them having to wait 8 hours in que to check mailbox… You been on the marked for years and years and still get this “que problem” everytime. some1 should get fired because they are not doing their job…

Thanks mate. But I have been waiting since yesterday. Still no mail here.

so no questing for 24 hours to not get any other quest mail feels kinda like a bad solution for a game where quests are what u do to lvl.

Does it need to be an US wotlk account for this to work? It seems like I only can create a shadowland account

@Dollydd: For the US forums? No a free retail WoW account is enough to gain posting privileges there. Good luck!

Thanks for the answer @Saneko, but it doesn’t work for me. I can reply on the EU forums but not on the US forums even though I have a level 10 char…