Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

Mate, I’ve already created ticket, but guess what, the average estimated ticker dealing time is 9days XD

1 Like

I have gotten on my charcter Farandris on golemagg wotlk classic to try and delete mail from the inbox but when i’m on my character i have no mail to delete. all my friends have allready transfered. would just love to have this fixed. also read all the common solutions like ignore list and so on but none of them helped. By now i feel disapointed and annoyed as a robot sent me an automated message telling me that my ticket was resolved and told me to read what i had allready read. by now i just want my mail box purged so i can play with my friends. many well wishes Fara

1 Like

Your options are to come back at a later time to clear it yourself or level a toon to 10 for free and head to the US thread:

To add to what Saneko said:

This can happen when you complete a quest, that will then send you a mail about 7 days later. The mail is already in your mailbox, but the server won’t show it until the 7 day timer has elapsed. This is intended functionality, and is not a bug.

I’m trying to transfer my mage Buddybear from Giantstalker to Ashbringer and it says i have mail? The only thread i see is locked, how do i get this fixed, the population is just unplayable for my tastes on Giantstalker.

Your options are to create a ticket to get it cleared, come back at a later time to clear it yourself when it’s an arriving quest mail or level a toon to 10 for free and head to the US thread:

Make sure to have no one on your ignored player’s list as well.

Thank you Saneko, unfortuantely that thread has been closed down though so it won’t do any good to level 10 and ask =/

On the US forums it isn’t closed Buddybear. The last post was 44 minutes ago there at this moment.

Saneko do we not have EU Customer Support? In my very limited playtime i don’t really have the moments to go to US server and make a character for forum post.

Do the customer support here check very often?

I have the same issue with Farandris on Golemagg wotlk classic

Unfortunately the EU thread got shutdown after an “over-pull” as you’ve seen earlier, it’s a difference in policies we assume. All EU help must go through tickets, self clearing or the US optional thread.

@Farandris you were answered in your own thread:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mail-box-bugged-so-i-cant-transfer-from-overcrowded-server/388922/2

Mate tbh EU blizzard is a total mess,10hours queue and this kind of 9days ticket dealing time. Never saw one company runs that bad.

I would suggest you try the US forum option as free transfer destinations can be cancelled/changed with very little warning. Several people who made tickets have reported they couldn’t be helped.

hi, is anyone can help me with the character transfer?

I want to transfer my priest : Holiemoly - Gehennas , to ahsbringer, but for some reason it keeps saying that I need to clear my Mail box. But there is nothing in my mailbox. Please anyone help.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Your options are to create a ticket to get it cleared or level a toon to 10 for free and head to the US thread:

It could be quest mail that arrives later up to a week or ignored player mail.

Edit: According bluepost below, it’s up to “24 hours”.

I wait about 24 hours already. Nothing arrived …. And I haven’t ignore anyone yet… no one in my black list. So…. I think I am bugged. I can’t play in gehennas anymore. It is like 7 hours queue time. ….

There’s some quest mail that can take up to a week to arrive, I’ve edited my post for more clarity. I hope you get some help soon.

Edit: According bluepost below, it’s up to “24 hours”.

Thanks a lot mate. Fingers crossed some one from blizzard can give me a help.

Please fix my mail aswell… This system sucks.

paying monthly to play and what do i get?? 8 hours que… Same thing everytime

Hey all,

Just to clarify, in the case were you’re able to get on to the character but only see an empty mailbox, it’s almost certainly NPC mail which can take up to 24 hours to arrive, but will still prevent transfers while it’s pending.

Please do check back from time to time and it should be a quicker resolution than waiting for a ticket reply anyway.

You can also read more about this here: