Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

1 Like

Oh some of you actually removed amnennar? Gj bois

1 Like

Haha yes, i read your comment and was like what is this toxic dude doing in this thread. Than went to check Amnennar Population and figured i was a bot afterall. Why the hell would they want transfers on the same level as some of the other realms.

1 Like

Also super hilarious that the SOM ranking issue gets a Kaivax Reply around 24 hours after being posted to the forums… SoM honor system is unchanged - #16 by Kaivax

5 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

1 Like

oh! please just open up free transfers from more servers! #freenoggenfogger

2 Likes

A reminder for you to update your list of list of servers, including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah, to allow transfer FROM those servers, not TO them.

Thank you for listening, Blizzard.

1 Like

Hi Blizzard,

Please have a look at the low realm situation as this is not fun anymore… 10+ days without an answer… it’s a lack of respect towards people paying 12€ / month since 2004.

I really think these free transfers will end today, so anyone who wants to move should do it now. Those who want to move but can’t as they are on a medium population realm. Sorry.

I’m on a Low pop server, and still can’t move. Thanks for the moral support i guess, and even bigger thanks to the deaf ears at blizzard ignoring this post and not fixing an obvious oversight.

2 Likes

bro noggenfogger is actually really dead, you just have to check the population again bro, please bro believe me you have to understand transfers, bro why dont you give noggenfogger transfers, please just try to check the population again i promise its so dead bro please

4 Likes

Are you related to a Dev? You must be as you use the word “Bro” so many times.

It’s only 1047 now. However Heartstriker is now 190 because they did get free transfers and the 2,5k+ raiders they had all ran away. I’m sure we will soon get a blizz post saying “No, actually Heartstriker is much lower than Noggenfogger as you can clearly see, so everything is as intended :^)”

3 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

3 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Yes, it is!

Blizzard. Kaivax. Someone. Are you even seeing this? I’m literally checking this post daily to see if there is any updates as Noggenfogger is simply unplayable as anything but a single-player and raidlog game at the moment :’(

4 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!

1 Like