Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Please just merge some realms?

Or look into the Horde situation (or lack there of, literally NOBODY online apart from bots and a handful of players) on EARTHSHAKER.

It is completely dead, no questing, PvPing, dungeons, Raids, NOTHING. It’s depressing and completely ruins the game.

2 Likes

A little over a year ago I transferred all my characters from Venoxis to Heartstriker in order to get away from certain people on Venoxis.
By the looks of it I am now heading back to Venoxis(high pop PVP), since it’s the only option for players on Heartstriker(low pop PVP). This would mentally kill me. I left there and paid the money for a good reason.
PLEASE give uns the option to choose between multiple realms with medium population or even ones with different rules. I’d switch to Everlook(PVE) for example.

merging lowpop with mediumpop realms would be great as well!

1 Like

I think merging Servers would be the better solution, since most of my gildies would rather quit than transfer servers…

Our Server (patchwerk) is on the medium populated server list, we have about 75% horde population. So it is not possible to find groups late at night, or even at peak hours. We’ve spoken with many guild members and friends and would all prefer a merge more than free transfers.

Hello! We plan to enable the following Free Character Transfers starting today at 20:00 CET.

Source Realm Destination Realms Available
Celebras Auberdine, Chromie, Everlook, Lakeshire, Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep, Pyrewood Village, Razorfen
Hydraxian Waterlords Auberdine, Chromie, Everlook, Lakeshire, Mirage Raceway, Nethergarde Keep, Pyrewood Village, Razorfen
Bloodfang Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Dragonfang Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Dreadmist Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Flamelash Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Gandling Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Harbinger of Doom Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Heartstriker Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Judgement Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Rhok’delar Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Skullflame Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Stonespine Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Ten Storms Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis
Wyrmthalak Amnennar, Ashbringer, Dragon’s Call, Earthshaker, Finkle, Firemaw, Flamegor, Gehennas, Golemagg, Lucifron, Mandokir, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Patchwerk, Razorgore, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Transcendence, Venoxis

Please see our Free Character Transfer Eligibility and Limitations article on the Blizzard Support site for more details on how to initiate and complete a Free Character Transfer.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

For those of you thinking of using the free transfers: Don’t transfer to Noggenfogger.

You’ll be leaving one dead realm to come to another, I’m sad that Noggenfogger wasn’t flagged for free transfers away, honestly.

9 Likes

How can noggenfogger not be on the list???
Server is loosing guilds every week and you are letting servers transfer to the highest pop server. And remove that awful 90 day transfer cd please.

3 Likes

INCLUDE THE LOW POP SERVER NOGGENFOGGER YOU BASTARDS! i cant and will not pay to transfer 7 characters to continue playing the game!

“We’re planning to offer free transfers from all of the lowest-population BCC realms to any high-population realm of the same ruleset and region.”

Noggenfogget is in the LOW category! FIX UR PROMISE !

5 Likes

Why would you exclude Zandalar Tribe, literally the only EU server not on the list? Grobbulus, US counterpart, is valid destination.

Why is Noggenfogger (a Low pop server) not on the list?

10 Likes

i just cancelled my sub because noggenfogger isnt on the list. get F

7 Likes

Looks like they included every server under 2k population. Nogger will be under 2k next week or the week after. So can we transfer then?? @blizzard

3 Likes

Why is Noggenfogger not on this list? We are low pop as well, we only have 200 more players than Heartstriker and they are on this list!

6 Likes

If people cant figure it out then i guess ill post then!

Noggenfogger not on the list because some people from these other realms will take the free transfer TO noggenfogger ! and alas it wont be a what you call it “low” population server

Blizzard could have done NOTHING and just waited for people to either reroll or pay for a transfer !

Guilds disbanding isnt a indication of low pop cause that would mean ALL servers are low pop because guilds disband on almost a daily basis !

I can say the same for Nethergarde Keep. Place is flooded with dead guilds and low quality pugs

Nobody will transfer to Noggenfogger, that’s wishful thinking.

1 Like

Bruh, its an obvious oversight, all “Low” pop realms are on the list except noggenfogger, probably because it turned to Low few days ago as there was massive exodus recently.

2 Likes

This is just a joke. Celebras (442 German PvE RP) and Hydraxian Waterlords (1310 English PvE RP) can choose Nethergarde Keep (3322 Ally/1499 Horde PvE) as their new home. That is about 380 new Horde player, if they choose Nethergarde Keep over Pyrewood Village (9274 English PvE) or Mirage Raceway (6965 English PvE). Not gonna happen.

Horde PvE players on low populated servers are screwed with this free transfere. TY Blizz…:confused:

2 Likes

We have no idea what the actual active population numbers are for NF they could be just above the cut off figure Blizzard chose. Any number given here are unofficial and probably quite a way out.

I’m not sure why you think Blizzard care about balanced populations Chiestia. Anyway it’s not like it matters on PvE realms.

1 Like