Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Why do you keep your pockets open if you feel like being “stolen” from?

According to ironforge.pro noggenfogger is down to 975 active raiding characters already.
Mind you that is active characters not active players. With people doing karazhans on their alts and swaping characters for 25 mans just to be able to fill specialty roles like mage tanking or warlock tanking I would assume the real number is something around 500 or less players.

…bilzerd pls free us

3 Likes

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

My raiding guild left Noggenfogger last night, so you can minus another 30 from that.

Well, more than 30 since some players also raided on alts.

DOUBLE Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

Communicate already!

1 Like

Imagine the last guild is Xfering away from Noggenfogger. Now what do i do? stop playing?

Made a ticket about it, got told that the alliance dissapearing from my server could be phasing, but i should post here and in the meantime that I should continue any story-quest chains that i enjoy

Its like they dont even know their own players or game xD

3 Likes

They haven’t got a clue what’s going on in the game… it’s sad that they never learn or listen despite all the bluster

5 Likes

This is getting ridiculous !!!
So much time has gone since the free migrations, didn’t u guys see that NOBODY will transfer to noggenfogger??? feels like a deserted city. Help us enjoy your game and keep paying you to play it!!
FREE TRANSFERS FROM NOGGENFOGGER!!!

6 Likes

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

2 Likes

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

2 Likes

I’ve been following this thread from day one, if we weren’t so addicted to this game tons of dissatisfied costumers would have already left forever, never to do business with such company ever again (some probably did).

This is an MMO it requires healthy communities to thrive and the game developers known it pretty well. They also know how to solve this problem from 17 years of experience, and if in doubt they could be transparent and reach out to the community to reach solutions together and iterate on failed experiments. Not acting (or being transparent) on such problems can’t be due to lack of knowledge or resources, it’s a new addition to the business modal. This company is not acting on the best interest of their players anymore.

You might profit a little on the short term, but as soon as something that I enjoy 75% as much as WoW comes out I’ll make sure to bring all my peeps with me and never give you another cent.
Would love to be proven wrong tho.

7 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Maybe 1000 is the magic number? They have to respond if their post gets 1000 replies right? … Right?!

Almost starting to wish they keep ignoring us so I can delete the bnet app luncher once and for all.

Anyway… #freenoggenfogger

2 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle and Shazzrah

2 Likes

Fun fact - last reset the number was 1250~ ish active characters. which is basically another 1/4th of population gone in 1 week comparing to this week numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised if we loose another forth of the population this week as well

3 Likes

2 Likes

You are not getting anywhere like that.

2 Likes

2 Likes