Fresh start - Alliance

I like both of those :slight_smile:

I don’t want people to feel this is a full-time commitment or anything… I will have a side thing going on with my herb/ore farming sometimes… I am happy to make this realm my new home.

I really would love some people to start classic with also if anyone is interested in that come August?

Sign me up for Classic too :grin:. And don’t worry I will have my off days too as I mentioned weekends.

1 Like

I am highly interested in something like this and would love to be a part of it. My active hours vary, but I will mostly be online after 15:00 Realm time.

I am a 23y old male from Cyprus, looking for active friends to rekindle my spirit for WoW, and would surely be satisfied with an adventure like this.

I am willing to fill any role, but I would prefer to play a hybrid class.

1 Like

Feeling excited now :grin:

I think we have one healer, a person on another thread. But for alts more are welcome of any class/spec.

We should add each other and get on creating the chars before we have more than 5 people so that we don’t have to reject anybody.

For realm choice, I am okay with going into low populated realms but I wouldn’t prefer Lightbringer as I already have a char there.

And I am up for the Classic ride as well, if things go well between the 5 of us. I am too excited for this and willing to start right away! Should we add you Anna?

2 Likes

Would it be fair to say evenings will be the main time for most?

I can play some in the day on alts though.

Surely it would be, online hours will mostly matter for the leveling journey of 20-120 or 0-120 ( btw do we make allied races or the classic ones?)

When we hit 120, we could easily set up hours for m+ and other than that people can come on anytime to do other activities.

1 Like

sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I am that person from another thread. :smiley:

I am really looking forward to this.
Unfortunately I’m at work right now but I will reply more detailed tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And also add me Anna if I somehow forget to add you.Halicos#1515.

1 Like

I am at work ATM too and I’m making coffee atm :grin:.

1 Like

What about Lights Hope? (If not taken)

1 Like

That works too :+1:.Got to get back to work I will see you on B. net later.

1 Like

Happy for casuals and alts to be in on the fun too - so don’t worry too much… guild ranks can sort the main team from alts :slight_smile:

I’ll have a play, literally got nothing better to do at the moment lol.

Can tank/heal/dps, what ever ya need. Lead plenty of raids, done up to 18 keys blah blah blah.

We would love to have you, and your experience would be fab.

How do you feel about tanking?

I am going to be Demo Lock.

Damn you guys, I ran my likes quota out :rofl:

1 Like

Happy to play what ever :smiley:

I’ve not got kul tiran heritage yet. So I’ll probs go war on that. When ya starting this adventure?

Hoping to get people together at some point this evening - if that suits everyone.
Do you guys have any allied races unlocked at all? I have all.

So far we have:

Velaeda - Healer
Chocoh - Tank
Halicos -Dps
Gonalon -Dps
Ãnna - Warlock

Casual/alts

Dregora
Myself as tank
Halicos - dps/heal
Patetique heal/tank or dps

I could also heal as a holy pally in the future just need to practice first I am a bit Rusty.

1 Like

Oh good you can heal my tank alt :wink:

1 Like