Friend list and /who issue

Same thing has happened to me. people can’t see me in the guild roster or my chat and more annoyingly my raid events have disappeared from the calendar, so not ideal for an active GM :frowning:

Issue still there weeks later :smiley:

doing /who on my guildname , it’s showing only me as a result

doing /who on a friend of my server , who is online , no result :smiley:

Yeah I can confirm that I still have issues too on Argent Dawn.

Me and a guildie online and only me showing up at /who my guild.

Any ETA when this will be fixed?

This is still a real ongoing issue and its frustrating it hasn’t been resolved yet.

2 Likes

Any update regarding the ‘’/who’’ issue?

I am also having issues that my Friendlist sometimes decide to randomly throw online and offline people around so it gets trickier to see who is online and offline on my friendlist.

This issue been around since 8.3, no solution on its way?

I too would actually like to know if there’s progress in a solution? We were told back in September that it was being investigated, but it still persists.

Still happening, is this just being endlessly ignored? No acknowledgement or anything. It’s been months.

2 Likes

I really couldn’t tell you. It would be nice to at least know whether or not they’re aware of it still and working on a fix?

Also, I’ve tried disabling all my addons one by one, to see if they caused it, but they didn’t.

That was the last reply from Blizzard Sep '20 2020.

Still having issues with my friendlist and the /who tool.

2 Likes

Everyone should start making tickets for this, it’s been happening since early 2020 for me, they don’t seem to care about it.

Yeah the issue started halfway through 8.3 if I remember correctly.

It started with the /who issue and then later my friendlist started to bug out as well.

Agreed. We do know that they know of the issue, since they’ve apparently been looking into it from september. But it just seems a VERY long time to look into something like this. I’ve actually reported it through the bug feature in game several times, but I’ve lost hope that it actually helps there…

This is still a real annoyance :frowning:

Yeah, I still have this at times on retail.
It’s weird, it seems to happen at random. Sometimes when friends logs out I still see them listed as online until I myself relog.

Can we get some updates on this!!!

2 Likes