Friendly and chilled Guilds

I’m currently playing on the Doomhammer server at the minute and I’m wondering if there are any guilds / communities out there that are chilled and interactive. I’m relatively new at level 58 and playing as a Beast Master Hunter for the Alliance and looking for a friendly chilled group to interact with and possibly make some WOW friends. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hello Friend!

Our guild is not on Doomhammer we do have a nice and friendly community that you would be welcome to hang out in. If you would like to chat, please add stinkymike on discord.

1 Like

Hello! =)

Our guild Ministry of Silly Wipes is on a different realm, but if you struggle to find one on Doomhammer and don’t mind moving, then you’re welcome to check us out!

We’re a pretty chill guild, always happy to lend a hand to help out others, and are very newbie friendly!

Take a look at the thread I linked, and feel free to add me for a chat or if you’ve any questions! ^^ (contact info is at the bottom of it)

1 Like

Hiya, I’ve added you on discord :slight_smile:

Search for Laughing at Death on Doomhammer/Turalyon. They’re an active, social, friendly and helpful guild. Raid once a week on Fri/Sat alternate and plenty online for dungeons etc during week.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We recognise that we all have to start somewhere, and welcome new and experienced players alike.

We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RD98uahB (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. Yeah I’m still looking for a guild and I will definitely check out Soul Crusaders.

1 Like

Hi Arnakuagsak,

Thanks so much for your interest :smiley: I don’t think I’ve seen/heard anything from you yet, just wanted to check in, if you’re still interested? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Ps. To join the guild you would have to perform a server transfer if youre not on one of the realms listed in the link above. Or ofcourse you can start fresh char on our realm pool. Trial period for you to join in on raid is fine with us before you decide to evt. Transfer a char to the server.
I am playing as a BM hunter as main myself so you would be joining team hunter :sunglasses:

Brg Pet.

1 Like

Hiya, Yeah I’m still interested and have just messaged you on chat :slight_smile:

Fantastic, did you get my reply message? I’m not sure if it went through! Discord might be easier? You can catch me @lakshmii or lakshmii#0552 on there :slight_smile: