Frost mage LF guild!

Hi there! I'm looking for a laid back guild that understands that real life sometimes comes first. I'm a veteran raider, but due to RL it's been hard to these past 2 expansions. I'm currently only doing mythic+ because it's much more accesable, and I love it, but I can't push higher keys with PUG's. You know how it is.

Currently sitting just under ilvl 360 and I would love to find nice and chill people to push keys with, or raid with whenever I can.

I myself 30 years old with kids, open minded, chill and mature (most of the time anyways) and I get along with almost anyone.

Thank you for your time.
We chatted in game.

Info on the guild:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624512329
Hey mate, sounds like you could be a good fit, but you can check us out here first https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622282185 and decide for yourself :).
Regards,
Baine
Attitude is Everything is recruiting. we are a 2 day a week softcore raiding guild (Wen/Sun 20:30-23:00 Server Time.) we are currently in the process of building a raid team for progress into Heroic and Mythic raids.

the guild has been around since the begging of antourus the burning throne which we achieved 11/11 Hc. this time in BFA we are venturing into mythic for the first time as a guild.

we are looking for dedicate players who want to progress at a more casual pace yet be in a raid team that are prepared and experience players. yet enjoy a laid back atmosphere with banter yet focused raid progression.

get in touch with me madfwaz#2504 for a chat or leave a reply to this post.
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Invites start 15 mins prior to the start of raid.

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We are currently in need of a Mage!

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624593358

Come check us out. We would love to hear from you
We are looking for DPS and Healers with DPS offspec for Uldir Mythic .We raid Wed/Mon 20:00-23:00. We are a group of mostyle Swedes and Brits that have been playing together for a few years now and we offer more than just raiding. Banter, jokes, and a ton of !@#$posting. We're looking for people with a good attitude and personalities that fit into a High performing laid back group, and it's a big bonus if you do other gaming beside wow to join in on! More than raiding we do quite a bit of M+ and we try to make sure that everyone has a +10 at the end of the week. So if you are the type of person who is relaxed, but wants to do progression, and is looking to meet likeminded people to hang out with in both WoW and other games, this guild is definitely the place for you! As we are primarily after the right "person", your gear is a non issue. As long as you show a willingness to improve, understand your class and have a good attitude, we will not have any problems with helping to gear you or boost a reroll!

If you have any questions feel free to whisper me ingame on Loteridan, or send me a DM on Discord! Lotinja#4625
Casa del Diablo may suit your needs. We're a new guild (Literally started less than a month ago), from the ashes of a long term Horde guild called Seren and still have experienced, committed players and guild infrastructure in place.

We are 6/8 Heroic Uldir and continuing to build the raid team, so there is plenty of time to grow with us and become an integral part of the team for the current live content and the social side of the guild.

We started the guild specifically to fous more on the fun rather than the progressing side of Warcraft, as such, our focus is on Heroic content only, allowing time for family or real life or playing the game outside of raiding. Our members are in the 20+ to 40+ range.

Our Raids are Wed/Fri 21:00-23:30 server, attendance is not mandatory. If you think Casa del Diablo would be a good fit for you, have a look at http://www.casadeldiablo.info and further application details.

Alternatively, by all means, contact myself directly Foresthuntér (Forest#2836), in game.
Hey Silgwyn,

we are currently looking for DPS for our two day team. Lots of friends with a mature attitude in the guild (and plenty of us are approaching or over 30 with kids so we know the score!). We are 8/8 HC and will be looking at Mythic next tier (this tier it depends on numbers as some friends decided to go more hardcore). We raid Wednesday and Sunday 21:00 server time till 23:30 server time, with a community raid on Fridays that is completely optional.

Get in touch with me if you would like to see if Avalanche are for you - Gymer#2917
You might find this an interesting read:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624573515

It speaks for itself tbh, so im not going to drop a wall of text here as well.
Happy guild hunting.

Hi there,

Detox is a guild ran and populated by alot of veteran raiders that have been around since the conception of Azeroth, we understand real life comes first and therefore have a 75% raid attendance desire from our members. You can check us out here :

Hello hello!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: