Fury prot Warrior

Bored of the dps role and looking for new challenge since i am a tank player originally.
Grinded to rank 14 to get the best possible gear for it. My server is dead though, not many options to choose from.

Looking to transfer to servers like Earthshaker, Razorgore, Bloodfang or Zandalar Tribe.

Noteworthy if your guild is pvp oriented, going to BRM together ready to sapper any horde raid trying to dismantle you

Gnome Warrior
R14, all raid bis.

Hey,

Venture (Earthshaker) is currently recruiting Warriors. Some info about us:
We’ve achieved server-first clears of both MC and BWL and have consistently been the guild with the fastest speedruns for both of those raids on the server. Our goals are to keep securing server-first kills and continuing to push for high world rankings in terms of Progression and Speed.

If you are interested you can message me on discord: Tycko#6352

Ew. Gnomes!

If you’re looking for a place you can call home, consider Wall Rose over at the Noggenfogger server. [Original Post]
Though we create our own content (shenanigans) but mainly PVE. We’re slowly working on our lust for PVP. It’s coming together slowly, but surely.

i’ll be on taz#2362 (bnet)
If you like what you see

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.