Fury warrior 10/12M, close to 3k IO looking for a new home ( Carp best pull 5%)

About me:
Hi, im 40y old family guy with a fulltime job. I’v been playing wow since Vanilla , core raider since TBC to now. I enjoy playing wow , i find it relaxing and a good hobby!
What I offer:
Dedication, I’m serioulsy dedicated to this game, always prepared with everything that is needed to progress. Consistently working on improving my performance , doing my best to be better when it comes to me as a raider and a guild friend. Attendency- 99% . The missing 1% when i cannot make it on time I’ll always notify GM/Officer /RL beforehand. Always glad to help and always just that one discord ping away if someone needs me. Supportive and always speaking honestly. I love to crack jokes but i’m serious on the pulls and progress.
What do i Expect:
You as a guild need to NEED a warrior , i dont like sitting on the bench just cause u have one too many warrior or melees. Positive criticism, I’m a human being, like everyone else I will make a mistake or two, I don’t like yelling , shouting / namecalling, toxic behavior.
Feel free to leave discord or battlenet contacs and i’ll get back to you asap!

1 Like

Hey drop me a message on Discord.

Miester#0905

hello if you are still lf guild feel free to add me and have a chat koilio#2705

Hey buddy! Please check us out and let me know! We need some melee DPS for mythic in Shadowlands and warrior seems to be performing well [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands