Fury warrior looking for casual guild

Hello. Nice of you to read my post. I am passionate young man. How young? 26 years young. WIth passionate I do not mean yelling, raging etc. I mean I love videogames. WoW is no exection. I would however consider myself as casual player. Meaning that I am not chasing for world’s first, god knows I don’t have the skills even I wanted to. I play purely for fun. This does include possible wipefest on bosses, but preferably in nm/hc mode. Not that keen on mythic.

I am mainly looking guild for it’s people, atmosphere and social activity. That is the priority. Second comes the things we do. Whether it is raiding, m+, PvP, mount/transmog runs or any kind of fun goofing around.

If you think you could be the guild for me, there are few ways to contact me:
Leave message here in my post or message me ingame

Hey there, we are an up and coming guild and it sounds like we could be a good fit for what you are looking for. Have a look at our more detailed post at:

Take look at our recruitment post:

and if it’s of any interest, feel free to contact me in game or on bnet.
GL finding the right guild for you.

Hello! If you are after sat/sun evening raiding then < D A U N T L E S S > is the place for you :slight_smile:
We set the guild up purely for the intention of weekend raiding due to families and work commitments during the weekdays.

Our current progress is 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic. It would be awesome to have you on board. Contact me on zennia#2843 if this interests you :slight_smile:

Hi,

We are currently recruiting, relaxed and social atmosphere.

www. wowprogress .com/guild/eu/draenor/Alternate+Reality

Let us know if your interested.

HI we could be the guild for you we have cleared normal and now 5/8 HC and looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers. we also do M+ some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: