Bug report - garrison hearthstone, amperial construct

since 24.07.2024 twiw-prepatch i have noticed two significant bugs.

The Amperial Construct (Magetower) is not working anymore.
It does not teleport me, stepping into it results in nothing but maybe a disconnection.

Also the garrison hearthstone is not working anymore, inside the Garrison. Looks like the same issue as with the constructs. It is casting, but does not teleport. I either get loading screen for milliseconds, sometimes a disconnect.

(Solved) the Garrison Report (minimap button) does not show the garrisonressources anymore. → works with the Addon called Masterplan.

1 Like

I confirm that. Recalling constructs or rearranging them does not fix this issue.

The garrison hearthstone is working for me, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem.

the hearthstone is not working when you use it inside your garrison, for example in the Mine or the Garden.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, it doesn’t work.

1 Like

can you or anyone else reading this confirm garrison ressources don’t show up in the report panel anymore?

they used to show up in original wod and all the following years, up until this patch. at least for me.
i allready repaired the game and deleted addons, but all of this still is broken.

Just checked and Garrison Cache is missing from the Garrison report.

1 Like

The Amperial Constructs (Magetower) are not working anymore. and disconnect game sometime

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.