[GD Lounge][The Dungeon] ⛓

Food pics are definitely welcome here if you want to do that.

1 Like

Did the tram quest in SW/IF, that kabob quest.

And voila, pork “kabob” with pineapple

4 Likes

Good luck folks :slight_smile:

I have a feeling this discussion is going to make me very hungry!

1 Like

Thanks all hoomans :pleading_face:

The food thread does have to live on imo, but even with Twiggz promising not to take part in it, he’s only one person - anyone else, including you lot or I might accidentally let that spark fly. :sweat_smile:

Not sure if it’s worth it right away - think I’ll wait a tiny bit to be safe and for tensions to calm down.

That said you’re all welcome and hope to see you, even if briefly, if it’s remade :two_hearts:

Until then… you know where to post your favorite dishes.

So here’s some so called “Koskenkorva” the locals like to drink sometimes. It’s a mix of vodka and some salty candy of which I don’t know the English name of, but has a good taste. And sets your breath on fire. :fire:

Last weekend I went out the Ivy Asia and we had a lovely meal

5 Likes

I have pringles, red flavour!! I’ll throw a few your way :laughing:

1 Like

You are very kind!

1 Like

ive eaten an entire pack during an hoovercraft trip from zanzibar.
Since then i never eaten pringles in my life (6 years)

take ur time to think about it , confrontations happen on these forums … just is not everyone can get along with each other… and some persist to try prove a point to validate themselves when they should stop.

my downfall personally is i always over explain myself when im being accused of negative things… just a natural instinct .

im just ignoring people looking for confrontation from now on though… as people are misunderstanding the reasons why i reply to them and dont just ignore them :P…

food thread should continue though… it was one of the few positives this forum had…

sad it was related to me which destroyed it… but that is something which follows me around my whole life ;).

1 Like

How do you game without a tube of Pringles? :astonished:

j/k I don’t get them too often and I actually prefer Lidl own brand bbq flavour anyway.

Reminds me of

1 Like

Aldi’s Snackrite BBQ flavour are also “bussin’” as the youth of today would say.

1 Like

i use kettle’s chips with black pepper.

There it is. The most middle class thing ever posted to the WoW forums :kissing_heart:

1 Like

If we are going for more pretentious then these are my favourites

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/san-nicasio-potato-chips-with-himalayan-pink-salt/621784-361819-361820

2 Likes

Not a fan of kettle chips but if I do get them I prefer the balsamic vinegar ones.

1 Like

Calm down Mrs 1%…shopping at Waitrose and what not…

1 Like

But you can’t eat chips while gaming! Das ist verboten!
Gonna get keyboard n mouse all greasy…

1 Like

or these ones