G.D.S. - Gnomish Discord Server ⚙

An IC channel has been added and inaugurated with the latest piece of gnomish propaganda “Remember Mekkatorque”!

Cool discord with friendly folks, anyone who rps a gnome or is interested in gnomish rp, will find it worth joining.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words soldier!! :sunglasses: :point_right:

1 Like

I’ve heard this discord is pretty cool. :eyes:

1 Like

Let it be known that Mr. Athern Springwuzz is a true soldier

1 Like

I proudly announce the birth of the classic channel (temporal-discombobulator) in the G.D.S.!
You can post anything classic-related there, from screenshots to questions about the game.
If you intend to roleplay a gnome in one of the RP servers (Hydraxian Waterlords/Zandalar Tribe) you’re welcome to join!

2 Likes

Gods I was strong then…

4 Likes

Ew what is that?!
I’ll remember to join this later. My gnome needs to get networking.

1 Like

bumping.

3 Likes

Ryder bribed me to bump. :smiling_imp:

Reason: In order for this server’s thread to be seen and more people join the community.

1 Like

Well done soldier, your Gnomebucks are in the mail.

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541443397118984243/626113159719026688/image0.png

Yeah, about that. You’ve just broken the ToS.

Shut up virgin don’t be mean to Kump, the least toxic man of Argent Dawn.

5 Likes

Lmao. What reasoning. I just stated that he broke the TOS he’s hiding behind all the time. Twice in this thread.

Anyways, not gonna stick around in this thread for the rotfaced boys to start inteligently defending their sunflower of an orc. BB.

Okay that’s cool and all but still be quiet scandi.

3 Likes

Calling us toxic :). Poo poo head!

Give me my helmet back ape

3 Likes

Ember’s just toxic we kicked him out of the guild, but he still kept the uniform… I feel bad for him now.

Ohhhh… So sad

1 Like

Men are talking here.

3 Likes