Gehennas locked - how long? xD

Asking for a friend.
And also for me because I’m taking a break from wow until my friend can create a character on that realm.

#unsubscribed
Blizzard obviously very small indie company in a garage, surely they cant afford proper servers with layers to allow more people on a server. Right? xD

There are layers on Gehennas. Customer Support does not have have a glass ball to see in the future and will not be able to tell you whenever the servers will open up again or not.

This is not a Support issue but a decision for the Community Team.

The realms are at maximum capacity and adding more would potentially cause realm instability creating downtime for everyone.

Edit: I see you’ve been spamming this over the forum already. You’re aware that it’s not needed to create duplicate topics right?

1 Like

Atleast allow people with characters on the server to transfer their alts to gehennas, it wont make the traffic any higher so there is absolutely NO arguments for not allowing players to do this.
(can only be online on one char anyway, aka no more traffic.)
You are only making people quit the game.
in other words, you are only losing people with this solution.

1 Like

With regret this is outside of the scope of support that we can provide. If you’d like to make a suggestion please post on the general forums. As this thread has been “necroed” and is not something support can address, we have locked it."