[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

This version’s best

1 Like

Good meme, comrade- i shall seize it and redistribute it

3 Likes

what cake flavor do you usually get?

i always like to order the molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side. :partying_face: probably not a good thing as my birthday is in winter.

It isn’t just hunters who need help… :grimacing:

This weekend was waaaaay to short for my taste

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

Scary as hell when i get them green notifications :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

luckly its just a forum glitch

Almost relieved myself

Happy belated birthday, Punyelf! :partying_face: That’s a pity, most cakes are best eaten the day they are made. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I know, right? :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

My heart skips a beat every time I get one. Thankfully, it happens rarely enough :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I demand a week-latter-half!

1 Like

Get back to work!

I haven’t had one for at least 6 weeks!

Crushed skulls. With crushed skull icing!

(This post was sponsored by the “!” Corporation, needlessly adding an “!” to every sentence since 1195)

2 Likes

screams internally

IT’S ALL SPREADSHEETS! ALL OF IT! AAAAALL OF IIIIIIT!!

Ok actually it’s not but sometimes it seriously looks like them.

1 Like

I however had a fantastic weekend because I got two days off because my store’s roof collapsed due to heavy flooding…

Scurrilous rumours I spent all Friday on the roof with a firehose are defamatory and I will sue.

3 Likes

It is funny how Dunkiee’s flagged post in the date thread got insta-removed, while that certified Forum-troll’s genocide thread is still up yet flagged for days…
Good job Blues
Good job :unamused:

2 Likes

Day off!! On a Monday :partying_face:

Only because I’ve got a hospital appointment though :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Were you dancing on the tables again?

1 Like

Haha no, follow up with the pain clinic, obviously I’ll have my tea in the non existent canteen and then my foot amputation before they magically regrow it by breakfast tomorrow…

+1 on that!

2 Likes

I saw some Erevien threads too being flagged for 3 weeks straight on the other hand…

It’s probably a handiwork of a never-was who flags has-beens to make him a bad caricature of a better man.

I get it, it’s not exactly pleasant for the blues if a former renowned topmodel’s on good terms with a fat bald dude with a bad temper, but in about 2 weeks, things will return to smelling like sun tan oil, stale margheritas and greed again anyways, if they so desire.

After all, this forum has more smoke and mirrors than a strip-club dressing room and if a stray regular or two gets struck or goes missing, the whole place will be grateful to the Great American Saviors of the Poor. :smile:

Even if it wasn’t that way, why stay for a prolonged period of time at a place where the standing army is a dame, a d-ork and a… drunk?

1 Like

hmm all joking aside I really hope that never happens.