1 Like

I didnā€™t get it on the first try, this is hogwash! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Aww, you will get it tomorrow, i promise.:hugs:

You missed a few zeros off. 1 in 3,333 is 0.0003

Yay for mee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

how would it be? maybe taking a look?

I am curious, how many characters are people farming this with? I have only 7ā€¦

:exploding_head:

This is my first year trying for the mount (got an alt that I would love to use the mount with) but Iā€™m keeping a relaxed attitude. Iā€™ll try once a day, then do my game chores :sweat: and if I have anytime time left Iā€™ll give it another try.

Best of luck for everyone :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I got something like 23 eligible characters but not going to run all of them every day. Today did with 5 but might do few more attempts still on the evening. I am usually the biggest optimist about things to all the way of the annoying levels but for some reason with this mount i feel pessimistic and think ā€œmeeh it will never dropā€.:grin:

1 Like

Dear diary.

First day of trying, no :rocket:

Same :sob:

2 Likes

11 this year, im a slacker

1 Like

I sneaked in two more at the last day (they were 100ā€™ish) so I ended up with 21characters for this year.

I just referred to this ā€¦

According to MMO Champion, the drop chance of this is 1 in 3333, or a 0.03% chance to drop from something which is only available once a day per character FOR TWO WEEKS. It holds the honor of being the rarest item in-game.

Even a quick glance would have told you that is about 1 in 33.

gonna get it just to flex at everyone that doesnā€™t have it

Every year it creeps upā€¦

God speed to you all - see you on the other side :grimacing:

1 Like

Theres some miscommunication going on here.
1/3333 is indeed 0.0003 but that relates to the unit, to make it a % it has to be multiplied by 100 making it 0.03%
The issue was probably the post that mentioned 0.03 without the % symbol
1/33 is inded 0.03 making it a 3.03%

@Maretwo 48 :grimacing: no joy tho. 2 masks 2 roses and 1 toy

Soooo, any luck yet? Anyone!?

2 Likes