Gentlemen, start your engines

I got a notification, so it’s working :wink:

Ahh, it just doesn’t show on my screen that arrow with name so it looks i am just rambling away generally. Ofc i tend to do that sometimes too but still.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Day 3, 62 attempts… haven’t seen it drop for anyone else either. :expressionless:

If it wasn’t for the fact that some people have it, We could have called this mount a myth.

1 Like

Unless those people are actually planted npc’s to make look it’s real? :thinking:

And another day goes by without seeing it drop for anyone.

Another 23 tries, no mount :frowning:

2 Likes

69 attempts so far !!:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Aww Puny and Celadina, you will get it :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I so approve of new mog you look sassy girl i like and ty for wishes x

1 Like

Day 4, the tries are taking their toll, some doubts start setling in, but we must preservere to get our hands on the rocket, our will will get us through

1 Like

Stands on the side handing towels, snack bars and cups of juice You can do it!

1 Like

Trying and failing… again… at least I have some more time left before it’s over again.

1 Like

I have only seen it “live” once.

1 Like

I’ve seen it a bunch, mostly from people who sit on it in Dalaran and main capitals to show off hahahh…

Got 15 tries per day this year, I’m at 45 already and no luck. Still missing the toy as well. Didn’t have much luck with the headless horseman this year either.

My engines are failing, help :roll_eyes:

Calm down. Here is come coffee :beer:

1 Like

Where did i put my beer?

1 Like

I haven’t seen it, promise :innocent:

1 Like

Let me know it it appears. I had it just here second ago. I guess i just pour a new one.

1 Like