Gentlemen, start your engines

still no rocket, or Hellfire, or Chaos Wave, or Immolation Aura, or Touch of Chaos :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::joy: I thought CMs were supposedly fired wtf happened :slight_smile: did they sacrifice more class fantasy to scuff out the money to pay for CMs or? just curious of course :slight_smile:

Second day total of 4 attempts with the lovely Celadina (who canā€™t be with us tonight due to a severe case of moremgeroamissioitis that has been infecting the area) no love rockets for either of us. I did get a lovely neck thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an idea, send feedback over the pond and tell them how crap this event is compared to the others.

Mount has horrible droprate, and you have to grind harder for the tokens than any other event. Itā€™s almost like the one in charge of this event hates halloween, got cheated on or hates the playerbase.

Oops, right. Should have been positive otherwise no-one gives a damn. :confused:

And for the update post: Another day, well past 200 encounters for this event andā€¦ surprise! Havenā€™t seen it drop for anyone in my groups.

1 Like

If you want to grind the hearts to create the bracelets and trade for tokens I have a great tip that I got from a friend. Go to Dalaran and the to Challianeā€™s Terrace in Azsuna. Thereā€™s an area there with packs of beaked raptors. They are green so they drop like flies but still reward the tokens. With a class with good AoE it takes just a few minutes to grind the 40 hearts you need for the bracelets. This saved me a lot of time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve got everything already though (except the rocket.).

It was just to make the point that in relation to the other events it is more time consuming. At high level there are a fair bit of spots like that, lower level itā€™s more problematic with stat squishes and an unbalanced spellbook.

1 Like

sneaks up behind engine and yells boo loudly.

wonderful news :slight_smile: the neck I mean :slight_smile: of course :slight_smile:

Iā€™d just like to say, nice stealth buff on the perfumes and colognes.

Keep going with it! Even if stupid rocket refuses to drop at least you have had fun and good memories (or something to complain together about which is even better!). I have been actually so busy with work this week i havenā€™t had time to do any attempts but weekend i grease my alts and see if i finally get lucky. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just noticed you canā€™t transmog the gasmask!? Whyyy not?

1 Like

Woooot you mean i gotta walk around with my gasmask showing and canā€™t make it look like lovely rose behind my ear? What is this sorcery?!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean you canā€™t transmog your regular helm to the gasmaaaask!
Or maybe i wooshed a joke you did there :sweat_smile:

Whyā€¦ why would anyone use regular helm when forsaken are up to something?

I love the smell of blight in the morning! :grin:

Lovely molning isnā€™t it blight eyes?

2 Likes

Another day, another 23 tries, rocketless.

1 Like

Iā€™m not bothered about the rocket tbh Iā€™m only running it to give Celadina a friend to do it with and some hope and some giggles. In fact Iā€™m dreading it dropping because Iā€™d have to leave the forums and go into hiding :worried:

1 Like

Noooo you would come here and boast with multiple screenshots and nenernees and we would be so jelly and you would be so proud and it would be so grand! :rofl:

edit : oh waiā€¦ i hope i didnā€™t ruin any reverse psychology thing hereā€¦

1 Like

At least you get to do stuff XD

1 Like

Iā€™m really unlucky with mounts - no ugly pink rocket and no horsemanā€™s mount despite banging my head against a brick wall over and over again every year ā€¦

1 Like