Get Bonus Trader’s Tender with Dragonflight

Some I could see come back, just not on the Trader’s Post because THAT is unfair. If you have Gladiator or any CM/KSM FoS, then you can buy other expansion mounts from a vendor. Others could be made into rare drops or obtainable from achievements-Gooey Slimesaber from getting 40 covenant mounts, RaF mounts from having 50 characters on your account etc.

I personally think the Post should also have in-game stuff that is hard to get nowadays, like collectables from open-world rares that die in seconds because ppl are selfish and beat the NPC like it owes them money.

Once per battle.net account? I have two WoW accounts, so I buy two expansions and pay for two subscriptions, but letting me have an extra 500 coins is somehow going to break the game? What bull.

For some unfathomable reason it’s only letting me choose from Classic characters to post this with, and I don’t even play Classic these days.

1 Like

Haven’t you noticed that everything Blizzard does is wrong and must be twisted into a negative even when it’s something nice for the players. :laughing:

Well yes. But I try to act dumb as to not encourage them too much.

2 Likes

How many Trader’s Tender should I have if I have completed all the monthly quests? I cannot find a clear answer, only people saying different things.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.