Getting tired of wow

Elf ears in FF are different because they are not the same race as the wow elves.

One think I like about them tho is that they have plenty of hair colors to choose, from pink to purple to black to blonde to blue.

Plenty of eye colors from red to pink to blue to brown to black.

And plenty of tattoos and tattoo colors.

Wow would never… because alliance elves and horde elves are too busy fighting over customizations like children

1 Like

I heard from a Discord friend that there is a popular Mod that gave Void elves blonde hair back in BFA, like the one Alleria has. but so many people got banned for using it.

Huh? Another one needs to announce a depature like in the airport?
Fine…, let me go quickly fetch my generic copy-paste answer

Bye whoever you are. Good luck with whatever you do oh and send gold please.

Here, done.
Next please.

because there are a few people from the community (Ion included) that are against High elves, or anything that looks like them. Hence why its been a long argument for 16 years from Vanilla until today. They were the most requested race in the Alliance side until void elves showed up. Now people are just asking for custimizations to match the new High elven skin tones.

You will be missed .

Edit— ignore the one’s who say you will not be missed and make edgy comments its players like that who should go tbh , you are a fun person and good to be around and worth a million of them .

5 Likes

With Season 2 now underway and Mythic Difficulty Sanctum of Domination opening with scheduled maintenance next week, we’re working on a tuning pass for a few Classes.

As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update next week.

Hunter

• Beast Mastery
    • Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
  • Marksmanship
    • Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, and Rapid Fire damage increased by 10%.
    • Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.

Class Tuning in Progress – 14 July - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Even if WoW is not doing so good right now, I do believe that branding Blizzard as a whole is not such a good move to be frank…

I mean, look at Hearthstone, even Starcraft or in recent examples - Diablo dev team.

Diablo 2R and Diablo IV, and to some extent actually Diablo Immortal (/throws tomatoe) - all these products are developed with heart and you can feel it.

Diablo iv and D2R is the thing.

You are the best Daestra. One of the kindest peoples.

I will say I might come back someday if and when wow Improves. But this is the second time I’m giving wow a chance, and I’m disappointed like always. Which is a shame because I like the game. Been playing on and off since WOTLK.

6 Likes

I coulen’t agree more with you about that

As much as I weirdly enjoy mount collecting, there is mounts in FF14 too… and other nicer things. Can recommend for especially jrpg/rpg fans.

No, FF14 isn’t ‘‘killing wow’’. Wow is killing itself.

Dev’s do listen to players, the thing they don’t do is act fast enough. That is their biggests problem, they only act on feedback after 10000000000 of the same feedback, and thats usually after 4 - 7 months.

the only thing that annoys me in wow, that makes me not realy wana do it, is the maw and korthia, everything made in same color tone, grey and black and more of it, then put the raid there whit same colors almost and you have a major bore fest just becuse of that already.

K troll…

Did someone got your gold yet?

Do you really played it for longer peroid of time? Cause it doesn’t look like it.

FF14 does not need raider IO , even bad players can learn to play hardest content without being flamed or kicked.

No raider io, but they’ve got logs.
Rio in WoW is much better and healthier system. It’s very easy to go higer and higher in m+. You just climb.
In FF14 there’s HUGE gap between casual content and hardcore content. There’s nothing between. So it’s very hard to get into hardest content.
To join there people want logs. But to have logs you’ve to do it first. And that’s the problem.
Also if it comes to hardest content players are making small private cliques for it. Its very small % of players which does this kind of content in this game.

FF14 pvp is in better state than your one shot fiesta in wow

Ok, at this point Im sure youre trolling. Pvp is dead in FF14.

FF14 has cool mounts

In cash shop.

FF14 has many races

1. And most of them are very similar

FF14 does not need UI addon, it has its own UI customization.

Actually WoW doesn’t need UI addons too. You can use default UI which is fine. However yes - they give you more options to customize your ui, but if you really care about it then is downloading an addon such a problem?

FF14 does not need rp addons.

What? It would be very helpful for event makes to have some addons there. To create your own items with description. To see other players profiles and descriptions of their characters, write as npc’s, and many many more. So it’s huge problem for RP in FF14 actually. It’s very hard to make quality event in this game. WoW gives much more options.

2.5. GCD is not true

Who cares about 2.5 GCD in FF14 actually, when they’ve got much bigger problem. There’s 500ping built into this game. So no matter how much ping do you have, it always feels like ±500. Game feels laggy.
Also there’s plenty of errors. You never know when your game just stop working.

Yes, Brigante

Gave him some elixir of Tongues too

Actually I played it from the start.

Actually we dont need logs, in FF14 avoiding game mechanic is better than your no1 dps. Thats why FF14 is a better game, you wont understand it cause you have Ion mentality.

Actually pvp in FF14 is more alive at ever, 11pm and still queues for it, and its quite fun, and I dont insta die to rets aoe, to chaos bolt, in assa 1 stun, etc etc…Hugging gys and 1 sec fights are not implemented in FF14 and it feel so good.
You can buy mounts in cash shop yes, but theres plenty to acquire in the game which look cool.

FF14 has implemented UI addon just like swtor and all other better games, wow has implemented raider IO for those 5 players left to play, just to make them argue whos best dps of those 3 in the last party.

Actually its problem with your rig or internet, I never had lags of any sort in that game, graphic feels amazing, your every attack is animated so you feel like you actually doing something. Theres attacks with no gcd so it feels 2.5 is not that much.

Dont get me wrong I love wow, but giving those elitists (Ion and hes close company of arrogant devs) chance to make bfa and sl was not a good idea.

1 Like

your every attack is animated so you feel like you actually doing something.

Actually too much animations in mmo is not good at all. It’s very bad thing.
Something like that is fine for single player games, but no mmo at all …
It’s huge problem of FF14 but also GW2 (after expansions).

It’s + of WoW that skills don’t bring unnecessary mess to your screen.

You can buy mounts in cash shop yes, but theres plenty to acquire in the game which look cool.

Like these which require 10 years of grind xD?

Actually its problem with your rig or internet, I never had lags of any sort in that game

It’s explained here pretty well: https://youtu.be/urp_TgIvxeA?t=294

you can actually turn all animations for other players and your party members if you feel your screen is full of messy animations.

Its better % drops than in wow, and they are not locked by weeklies.

Srry but aoe’s on the ground you can avoid, some are quicker some slower. And you can predict them if you actually fight few times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.