Gifting game time option?

Hello,

I have planned to start play again sins Burning Crusade Classic is on the way.

I’m looking for the option to gift 30 days to friends but cant find it. I have three friends I wish to pull in with me. I did this a long time ago and the option was well hidden back then but now I can’t even seem to find it at all? Any hints on where to find it nowadays?

The 30/90/180 days option has been removed. You can only purchase gametime in 60 days bundles.

Edit: See Chronormi’s link below on the official thread too.

1 Like

Also you should probably note this:

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.

That was sad, it is a bit costly to giveaway 3x60 days. Just to have someone to play with.

It is indeed expensive, however you could consider the Recruit a Friend program: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/recruit-a-friend.

In this way you can still receive some gametime back for yourself, and a nice pet too.

1 Like

Thank you again,

I will look into that it might be a solution, I thought the promotion only was for wow and not the classic versions?

The ingame rewards are for Shadowlands, but the game time is the same game time for both Shadowlands and Classic so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I just figure that they are most likely locked from the promotions sins we were BFA players. It hasn’t passed 24 months yet as required by this promotion, but it still is a good idea for others reading this thread. This promotion is a lot better than RAF was back when I got my rocket in Cataclysm.