Give us "party sync" in solo, too, please

Party sync is a great idea, and I am surprised Blizzard didn’t take it the obvious step further, to allow us to downscale ourselves to the level of the zone we’re in. This will let us do old content and keep it kind of interesting. Right now, on my main, I haven’t done the majority of world content, because it’s just irrelevant and I can’t imagine having fun walking around oneshotting everything. I want to do all of these quests, and I want to farm some reps and get some achievements, but I want go as level 120 in a level 60 zone, cuz I’ll die from terminal boredom. Please let us downscale ourselves to the zone level :frowning:

4 Likes

Create a trial account, start another client and invite the lvl 1 and party sync. Done.

They had the chance of giving us scaling from 1 to max level, instead they opted for zone ranges. I’m not sure they interested in using party sync that way, but if they did, then they should disable scaling entirely imo.

This will only work for the first 60 levels, and that’s less than half the game tho :\

Hi, we have already fresh thread going about this subject and i would like to invite you to talk about it there. We got many people there asking for this function and it would be nice to have all support there on same place!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.