Gnome role playing

Hi everyone, I’m new to RP and want to get some tips and tricks, I just started a gnome on AD, anyone willing to share info, do’s and dont’s etc?

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gnomes basically have almost limitless potential. You can play a warrior, a dog tamer, a paladin, a tinkerer, anything really. Usually having a tiny bit of slightly zany fun with your character and not being overly grim about things also helps. They can basically be in any faction and have spread across Azeroth like a glorious, glorious plague. I’d also say that the general mood amongst players has shifted away from the Dayes of Yore where people were violently against gnomes existing for some reason.

Having played gnomes a fair bit in the past and also really enjoying their whole vibe, I can safely say they are by far the best race in Azeroth if you exclude Blood Elves.

Also! If it’s your thing then there may be a few Discord servers around.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! Can’t wait to play tonight :slight_smile: first need to lvl, made a hunter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…Also, I forgot to mention that this is a really handy start:

Hey! :wave:
If you ever feel like joining an active gnome guild and do some RP with your fellow gnomes, consider looking into the Assemblage of Uld

We’re very active and currently recruiting :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

7 Likes

Cool! Is it ok if I throw u a whisper tonight?

Sure that’s fine!

I can vouch for the Assemblage of Uld. If you want proper Gnome RP with lots of activity then they’re the ones to join.

as a gnome hunter you can tame mechanical pets right off the bat! i love checking petopia for pet models if i’m going to give my hunters IC pets, might help you out with some inspiration for a companion, mechanical or otherwise!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.