YiEt RwB tF

Yie
Fdo often see this

shh

don’t bring attention to the server, we don’t want rankers to migrate here…

we don’t want more people to come and ruin rp though, i’ve had alot of instances where people that don’t rp just come and mess it up for the rest of us.

1 Like

it’s mainly about the people who bring non-rp names to the realm.

1 Like

more pvp rankers would be nice, yes.

pvp rankers that don’t respect rp realms wouldn’t be nice.

and how would you come to that estimation?

Five to ten people? No worry! But I don´t think the ammount would ever be that small.
Not sure if you do PvP heavily Celestie, but I suppose communicating with the people interested in the glorious final rank and making a group might help you get that dream sooner!
(Not to mention I don´t want to be assaulted more than now while attempting to get the Coin, thank you very much.)

easy to say when you dont rank.

Im not agree ZT is awfull to grind
Delete the topic now

heard there are some sniffing problems in ZT rankers and rp community. People transfering here should be aware of that before they do that and face those harrasment issues themselves… /sniff /sniff

1 Like

Not sure I’d want to transfer to ZT, heard people can’t handle the RP from hardcore emoters. Also, is something smelling in here? Sniff Sniff

1 Like

Relentless BonĂŞr inbound

1 Like

The thing that makes ZT a very easy server to get r14 on is that the premades on both Horde and Alliance is absolutely dog shi7. They literally lose against pugs in WSG. If a decent team came here, they would demolish the caps by winning WSG.

you’re playing with the wrong people then. went 22-1 yesterday in wsg.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.