Good PVE realm in EU for Horde players?

That’s probably the post Vanillatur is talking about:

Also, You mentioned Horde in the title, but do consider rolling alliance if You would like to have bigger community. Not saying that Normal servers are dead hordeside - just smaller communities.

4 Likes

Pyrewood has a healthy community , 1500-2000 players , not so much action early in the day :wink:

1 Like

I’m on Nethergard Keep but the population isn’t overwhelming, yet random /who on Barrens does show 10-20 peopel leveling before the buff and before pre-patch.

PvE realms have more stable but lower populations and as such Fresh PvE could also be a safer choice among Fresh realms + having more active people :wink:

4 Likes

All 3 are viable. Biggest is mirage raceway

gehennas is good pve realm

5 Likes

If rerolling is what you’ve decided then by all means do it . But friendly reminder , if you want to transfer your toons from Firemaw PvP to any of the 3 English PvE servers , you still can and for free .

2 Likes

Pure wood doesn’t have much horde players

pyrewood horde is good but ally is higher pop (only because ally dont like pvp servers)

He asked about HORDE :wink: not failliance

This is my point. People suggest pyrewood, but there are too few horde players, so i dont think that fits.

1 Like

gehennas mate

1 Like

Gehennas

Horde on Pyrewood is very welcoming and friendly community. Even in morning hours you can find people to play with.

1 Like

Well he wants a PvE realm, so nothing really fits. Pyrewood has 1500 according to IF, and mirage raceway 1700.

So yeah, based on that there is not that much difference, but the Alliance side on Pyrewood is much larger so when people start making alts or you want to make an alt, I think it’s the best option in the long term. Horde will never truly die there.

Golemag and Gehennas are PVE servers via mono-faction. Mirage Raceway is much worse when it comes to world PvP because the Alliance have a load of players who actively defend towers, especially in HFP. If you wanted to get your daily done as a horde on MR you will have to PvP, often against groups of very geared players.

On Gehennas that doesn’t happen, people have lvl1 alts parked at those towers flipping them for people to cap as horde. Gehennas is more of a PVE server than Mirage Raceway due to this, I mean it is what it is.

Mirage Horde is also currently dying because Blizz opened up PVE > PVP transfers, it was decent before that happened.

Gehennas is pve server. There is not some ally)

pyrewood is mostly ally, don’t go there

Would you stop declaring Mirage-Raceway dead plz? it’s not, it’s an uneducated statement because the numbers on IF are just reported chars and not the load of socials and levellers! That one guild (Fire Ress is a Myth) that is grieving ppl in HP for the towers, they aren’t there 24/7, been there. What this guild is actually doing is throwing over the peaceful co-existence alliances and hordes had taking turns on taking the towers for their daily.

You’re trying to get ppl to a pvp realm with “monofaction” as a disguise making it a “pve” server for now, but it’s not and you can’t guarantee anyone that Blizzard’s next project won’t be balancing PvP servers

2 Likes

If blizzard would ever try to balance those servers again we would be so screwed on the actuall PvE servers, everyone have figured out that they dont actually like PvP so they go to the mega servers or to the PvE servers. If they try to balance the PvP mega servers we would have tens of thousands rushing to the PvE servers to not have to deal with how horrible the PvP servers actually are

1 Like