Gorgrond instance bug?

so does anyone know why when i’m trying to go to gorgrond i get the ‘‘trasnfer aborted instance not found’’ it happens on every character i use and if i log out in gorgrond and try to log back in the game will tell me when i log back in ‘‘world server down’’ so had to move my character to get unstuck is this happening to someone else ? i don’t know whats going on

This is common issue now, but there is no blue that will admit it’s Blizzard-side fault. They will tell you to reset ui, disable addons, check your connection, post dxdiag log, even though it is happening to thousands of people at the same time.

I feel sorry for people who are reinstalling the game, have to fully setup their addons again etc. just because they had problems after new patch, and someone who they trusted told them to do so, but it didn’t help as always.

When they realize that if something is suddenly happening for dozens of players it won’t be player related? Except certain ISP blocks.

this was a common problem a while back. Check your DNS settings in windows/mac. Change to auto or if you never touched it, change it to google dns. There are how to tutorials on web.

Sure my friend, a while back:

i’ve never had this issue happen before i’ve not done anything this has only now happend efter the new patch hit

Try to go there with wm off,0 issues

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.