Great Error WOW51900118

so this error wont let me log in so glad i payed my sub just to not be able to play :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Restart your launcher and let the update roll in…

it wont roll up thats the problem it wont reload too tried restarting my pc blizz is awesome!

We’re currently investigating an issue where EU players are unable to log into the game. We’re working to address the issue as quickly as possible and will let you know when the issue has been resolved.

9 Likes

Unplug and replug router.

7 Likes

Chinese bot farms are giving you an lesson? Not wise to ban bots a day before release, that’s what you get…

5 Likes

Well, at least it has changed from lying about slow logins to actually telling a grain of truth. That is real progress for Blizzard.

3 Likes

Thank you for your efficiency but the authorization servers have been down for more than 2 hours.

3 Likes

least the NA severs are all good.

why is always the EU servers that go down ever since you moved the team to California

5 Likes

game worked fine before it got patched.

Because they don’t care about EU servers, only US servers. Just compare the EU forums to the US forums.

7 Likes

Kinda sad it is always the EU servers. How about getting new once.

Also, kinda bad all types of wow is down, because its the login server. Cant even play anything.

Thanks for working on it now when its been down for 2 hours!
Imagine if anyone would have been prepared for stuff like that…

As an indie company, you get a pass!

15 Likes

Every single thing Blizzard posts about wow or any other game is all based on US. When was the last time Blizzard was posting EU release dates/times in a bluepost? In the EU we have to …ing convert their times to EU.

Can we get at least some approximate time?

Shameful. 2hrs before the p3 launch, and now nearly 30 mins into it… still not fixed.

1 Like

approximate time would be a false promise and would just cause even more anger when they fail to deliver on said time.

they did blue post “21:00 BST” (british summer time) I consider britain as part of europe.

I am assuming there will be some form of compensation for subscription time lost to a no-service issue, yes?