Great Vault Rewards Update - 16 March

Are these the tokens you get when you don’t take gear?

If so, to get sockets we need to forgo items?

I can see how much thought went into this.

1 Like

Its good there is more to do with unlucky vaults ( even tho those 3k golds are just joke)

But why isnt there optipn to buy socket with flux ? What are we supposed to do with it?

they dont . unless someone plans to get CE or do m+20 they do not need sockets for anything

25 motes don’t take long to get at all…the renown seems silly too…only thing worth seems to be the socket or rep XD maybe the gold

Very very nice additions to the token rewards, thank you very very much. Only wish the Vault was not so highly RNG based. Last week my husband got 3 different pairs of hands in the vault.

I think it’s more about when the gear offered in the vault is no good to you, you can take these tokens and (for example) socket some items you already own. It’s like a consolation prize.

6 sockets… there are 2 rings to socket.

This is a good addition.
You don’t go for sockets now, you only select the tokens if the gear options you have are absolute trash, in the first weeks it shouldn’t happen much.
Also getting sockets now without having BiS items to put them on is… useless.

Sure, but that’s very unlikely in the first few weeks.

sure, but i doubt you need five sockets on every alt. on your main, sure, but alts? nah.

yeah, but honestly, if someone joins super late i doubt they will go for ce achievements. and if people want to maintain alts for ce i think they will gear them up straight away so they will have room for farming for sockets. someone having to catch up and absolutely needing those sockets will be more the exception than the rule.

even for m+ 20s you dont need sockets at all whatseover. sockets are nice to have but as long as you dont run idk, ce or m+ 30s or however high people will run keys this season, you dont need them at all.

6 sockets, 2 rings

Ah yis

muh 32 versatillity is gonna make or break my keys reeeee

Nice. What about conduits?..i still dont know how im going to get higher ilvl ones. Because all the elite stuff you need to do to obtain it isnt going to happend.

The 25 Genesis Motes reward feels very lackluster as you can farm that very quick 5-10 min.

Look at it this way
what is better 6 free sockets in your gear or no socket at all?
+96 free secondary stat is always good

good times with 3x 160intellect :smiley:

1 Like

they arent really free though are they?

i never said that they arent useful, i said that they arent needed for the average player to complete content.

nice to have but not mandatory.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.