Group Looking For Guild

Group of us looking for a new guild. Don’t want to say too much on here as complicated. Drop your discord below and I will add you.

Looking for a minimum 2/8M.

Hey, if you’re willing to look below 2/8, then you can add me on discord if you like (Laorii#8457).

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

We are currently 2/8M, with raid days of Tues, Thurs and Sunday, (Thursday is currently heroic farm) our times are 20.45 to 23.00 server.

If you want any more information you can add me on athosian#2799 and I will endeavour to answer and reply when I can or tell the appropriate officer to reply instead.

Thanks,

Athos

Hey Pinklol

We are looking for a few players to make up the last few number we need and we are 2/8M progressing Zek’voz il love to have a chat and go from there. A bit of info, we are based on Draenor we raid wed and sun 8:00pm-23:00pm server time there are people on most nights chatting TMF has been active for over 2 years and we have been a steady guild if we peek some interest let me know id love to have a chat

Guild website:www. themanyfewhorde. enjin .com

Btag Info
Angelreeper#21136

Kind Regards Phil

Alright mate, feel free to check out our site for details about us.

www.digitaldoom.eu

Alright mate, check out our website. It will have all the info you need to know about us. Battlenet details are on there, and a contact us page.

www.digitaldoom.eu

Order of the Silverflame is looking for a few more decent players. (4/8M) (8/8hc) Feel free to add me to have a chat Shaiya#1334

Add me on Bnet: connor#2565
We are 5/8M raid days are monday and wed 8:30-11:30 ST we can see if we can sort something out.

Dia#4322 or Gsprovider#0810 on discord. The Refugees is a 3/8 M progress guild. Message us, we need numbers.

Hey there add me and lets have a talk FDi#1534 . We ar ath 2/8 and looking to get a higher rooster for future raids

benathon#5103

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.