Group of 3 experienced players looking for a new home

Hey people, myself and 2 close friends are currently searching for a new raiding guild on Tarren mill, we’re close to completing HC Castle Nathria, with only sire denathrius left to down, but due to schedule problems and some other small differences with our current guild we’re looking for something a bit different.

we are looking for a social group of players who are able to offer us a raiding schedule of 2 days a week, the days of the week right now due to UK circumstances aren’t too important.

We’re also looking for a guild who are willing to play outside of raid days including mythic+ as well as other games apart from wow.

We’re a group of 3 experienced raiders who’ve cleared the last few tiers of wow on HC and progressed at least halfway into mythic while always looking to push further, but not at the expense of fun.

Brief Rundown of our characters:

I myself am open to playing a multitude of dps specs within the game and have almost all classes at either 60 or on the way.

Jouny is an experienced Resto Druid and Mckeown is open to playing either Warrior or WW Monk.

If you think you can offer us a new home please feel free to drop me a pm on either Discord or Battle.net.

My (Discord - Bnet) Calzonker#9365 - Cal#2870

Jouny’s (Discord - Bnet) Simon#4047 - Trozzix#2922

1 Like

Hey Cal,

If you and your mates are still looking for a guild, take a look at our description below and if it suits your needs, reach out! Thanks.

Hey! looking like an awesome few raiders :smiley: Feel free to take a look at Confusion’s post below and get in touch <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.