Group of friends (all 8/12M) looking for a guild

Hey guys,

Due to our guild stopping raids couple of friends and me (up to 6 of us) are looking for a guild to continue our progression in Ny’alotha.
We are perfectly aware that 6 raiders is a big group and we can assure you that we will not be bringing our own rules, causing any problems or making any demands - we do not want to be a burden to another guild.
At the moment, we are a bit lost and overwhelmed with the recent events and no one knows for sure what they want to do next, so I will not be putting names of my friends in this post just yet.
We are only exploring our options to stay together, so ideally we are looking for a guild with similar progress and roster issues that we could help out on the journey to the cutting edge.
Our only strict requirement would be that there is no toxicity, negative attitude or bad behaviour - this is the one thing none of us can stand.

For more info please add me on discord (Bale#1296) or battlenet (Bale#21270).

Regards,
Bale

I have no clue why it posted this with 6 months old settings - this is my current character and realm.

Hello there :slight_smile:

I am the recruitment officer representing The Obsidian Order on Aggramar (H). We are a semi-hardcore guild currently 6/12 M, almost 7/12 that has lost a few raiders due to various reasons and as I result we can most likely offer all of you a home. I will be adding you for a chat to see if we can work something out but do feel free to read our recruitment post as well :slight_smile: