Group of Mythic raiders LF new guild

We are a team of 5-8 Mythic raiders looking for a new guild as we have eaten through all the players on our dead server.
We currently killed 3/9 M and 2/2HC and looking for a team around the same experience, or Higher. Horde or Alliance doesn’t matter.
Our current raid time is: Thursdays and Sundays between 18:30-21:30st. Flexible to fit most raids times.
We are:

1 Monk (TANK/DPS/HEAL) - 415 ilvl
1 Warlock - 415 ilvl
1 DH (DPS) - 417 ilvl
1 Hunter - 412 ilvl
1 Death Knight (TANK/DPS) - 412 Ilvl
2 Elemental Shaman - 411 ilvl
1 Mage - 413 ilvl

Obviously the group knows there will be a best fit situation but our goal is to raid regularly and we will fit in to what works.

Bnet: artaurius#1997

Hey there,

I have sent you a friend request (Krathe#2321) it would be good talk this over with you when you are around.

Hey Shadearcher,

We’re a raiding guild situated on the server ‘Dragonmaw’ - horde and currently looking for more raiders to join our team. Classwise we can still manage to fit you all in, though the monk would fit best as dps / tank but we can always chat about things ofc.

More about us:

We got a rather chill raiding team. We do everything in our own pace and play to have a nice time. Our main aim is to clear heroic and when that is 100% on farm, we go for mythic, currently sitting at 2/9M.

We raid on wednesday and sunday from 20.00 till 23.00ST.

Besides raiding, we got the usual m+ spamming going on and other ‘usual’ social things: alt runs, tmog runs, achi’s,…

All these things are mostly happening during evenings and weekends as most of our members have daytime jobs.

You can check out our guildvid:

If this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to add my Btag for a chat: xarial#2863

Or over discord: Xarial#9250

Kind regards,

Xari

Hi there Everyone,

I’m sorry that your guild has imploded.

I’m afraid that we cannot take all 8 of you as that would be way too many sit outs for our team. However, we are definitely interested in recruiting a Warlock, DH, Shammie or Mage or some combination of the above and will always try to fit in one extra melee/Hunter if it means keeping friends together.

Anyhow, this is my guild and it has my contact details on there. Let me know if there is any interest and if not good luck in finding the right home for you all.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles/rating.tier23

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic each tier. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hello boys, we’re currently on the same progress but planning to make it 4/9M tonight!

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A committed raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS 3/9M --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a reliable main tank + dpsers who are excited to progress on Mythic, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to; we don’t have main healing spots.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hello!
We are Chaos - Horde guild on Draenor. We were before on Magtheridon as Outlawz, but moved to Draenor because we were struggling to recruit Mythic players, and this really slowed down our progression. So I understand your situation. We are 3/9M and 2/2HC.
Currently recruiting Tanks and dps for Battle of Dazar’alor & Crucible of Storms Mythic progression runs!

We are looking for people with the commitment to raid with us three days per week: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday @ 20:00-23:00 GMT+1!! (server time) But if you can be there two nights only thats fine too.

If you would like to be involved more in a guilds life we have officer spots open :slight_smile:

If you feel like it’s a place you are looking for add us in game, battlenet or discord:

Droghart / Outlaw#2444 / DeadLyShadow#4283 (discord)

Vivica / RedVelvet#21116 / Viv#3336 (discord)

I have sent you a friend request on bnet.
I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey mate.

I added you on Bnet to have a chat. My Btag is Klepto#2550
We have room for all of you! Horde guild on Draenor, our guild is called Skully.
We are a small group of friends who started our own guild because our last one kept us from progressing. Our raid times are not 100% decided, but we were planning on Wednesday and Sunday 19.45-23.00 ST. We are open for changing a day, but with work and family we cant start before 19.30 ST.

Check our discord and catch me in there if you prefer that.
Discord: C9NubnY