GSE addon?

That’s not up to the potentially insulted party to decide. It is 2020 after all.
Why didn’t you tell me you had forum drama, Ish?

No you called me toxic lets get that fact right and you were talking about FF in general and having a negative view about it nothing to do with ONE person i have no idea what you are on about .

You are talking about something i do not know about , You said you had negtiave views on FF after some things happening there that simple .

Place me on ignore again i rly dont care i am fed up with people like you hurting me and thinking you did nothing wrong now stop it and move on .

didn’t wanna continue cause this thread took a weird turn for me as a complete newbie, but I ve tried search the forums regarding any useful tips or ideas for macros especially for warrior… so I m jumping in on this thread to ask you if you have recommendations, thank you kindly.

I don’t, generally. Just Daestra. Sometimes she’s angry, and she’ll stay mad for months - doesn’t matter what you do, and she’ll follow you into every thread.

I literally just answered someone about GSE and said it was suboptimal but useful if you wanted to watch a movie while farming or w/e, and then she came in and said it was good for handicapped people, as if that changes anything. Being handicapped is also suboptimal, but we shouldn’t disparage those who are. I’m handicapped due to massive epilepsy myself and it ain’t fun.

But yeah, she’s take perpetual offense.

No, I said I had a negative experience, and that was my only experience. They don’t do much Alliance stuff and when they tried nothing happened, so I wasted a little time. Didn’t call them evil people and didn’t say they were a negative influence (though Leafkettle certainly did!)

It doesn’t work xD

ignore that thing and move on

Like i said its how YOU word things and then you called me toxic .

You accused me basically of being a liar in this thread and now you are doing your usual mocking bit but go ahead carry on you are the big man after all .

No kidding.

Anyway, there’s a lot of times you wanna have

/cancelaura Bladestorm

For example you can’t interrupt in Bladestorm iirc. You can’t Storm Bolt is Bladestorm. Sometimes that spell can really get in your way and you need to get rid of it.

Example:

#showtooltip
/cast Pummel
/cancelaura Bladestorm

You can also add
/startattack
to many of your spells, making sure you’re autoattacking. Very important for Warriors in particular.

You can also make equip shield macros. For instance, make two item sets and call one “2H” and the other “1HS”

These item sets must ignore ALL item slots except weapon and offhand, and in those slots must be your weapons and shields.

Then, when you click Shield Bash for instance, write:

#showtooltip
/equipset 1HS
/cast Shield Bash

And you can do the same the other way - like you might wanna have to 2H equipped for Execute.

#showtooltip
/equipset 2H
/cast Execute

Otherwise, honestly, Warriors are pretty macro-light. :slight_smile:

This one is the current best one to use i would say

I do not know about this addon or macros, but I have found that to get 90% there is a weakaura dps addon that uses simcraft to help to determine the optimal rotation. That’s how i got my 90% on some mythic fights and hc raids.

Guilty.

But full automation of action-sequence trough macros is not in my opinion viable for this high dps. As unlike macros, the weakaura based add-on i mentioned at start of this post, decision making has to still come form player. Addon would just highlight best spell to be used to higher dps.

Now Bfa BM hunter may have the spells and rotation to support it, but handful of classes certainly did not (more proc based rotation less gain from pre-set macros)

My flaw is hand injury and so I have needed to find aid tools too (I use less keyboard and more mouse macros to remove some of that strain from hand and get less pain) , and I have even delved into macro-sequence lands, but while good enough results for alt raids, but not near enough my tastes for main raids or progression.

I am not calling anyone out for anything. But i believe you need more to 90+% on mythic at least than what this site offers. I can be wrong though and class and specs would and do differ.

1 Like

I have said not all classes can do it unless i worded it wrong then i apologise but there are specs that have done mythic and done 90+ parses pre patch (before recent change’s)
BM hunter ,balance druid UH dk and DH to name a few .

It helps players like me and you that have disablities and some NOT all can do really good with this .
I just didnt like the way a person who has never used it assumed it would do poor job and only used for dailies when infact it can do alot more than just that at a ok level .

I ve played around myself with some macros, but I think i went overboard ;

#showtooltip Recklessness
/cast Recklessness
/cast spell reflection
/use 13
/cast charge
/use hamstring
/cast piercing howl
/use pummel

I m trying to learn how to pvp tbh

thats the one i m using when, so thought there is an issue with this macro? against the rules

No there is not i have no idea why you have been told that . Me and Ish have both said they are ok to use they are not breaking any rules at all .

At the end of the day - each player finds what works best for them and as long as its within Blizzard rules - who are we to complain. If people do more dps/hps/tps (threat), then better for me too :wink:

2 Likes

macros cannot be against rules as for a macro to work - blizzard has set such commands to be available. :slight_smile:

maybe i have misunderstood but wanted to check anyways, didn’t wanna get in any hassle regarding a ban… too old to waste my time on unbanning a game account. but thank you.

1 Like

See read above

Nothing you can execute with in-game addons will get you banned unless it’s like DDOS’ing the server or something, and possibly not even then. You can be sure of that. GSE is fine. Not what Blizzard intended, but fine. Go wild!

#showtooltip Recklessness
/cast Recklessness
/cast spell reflection
/use 13
/cast charge
/use hamstring
/cast piercing howl
/use pummel

I don’t think this is actually possible to use. Anyway, I don’t like this macro. You’re going way overboard, as you say.

Pummel should always be on its own bind. Make sure you cancel anything that might cause it to not work, like Bladestorm or Shattering Throw (/cancelcast will do it)

Does Spell Reflection need a shield now? Idk, but if you do you can use the idea I presented earlier.

2 Likes

If you worry which is natural place in a ticket or post in tech forums here just to ease your mind but whoever told you it is not legal is wrong .

Only recent change to rules concerns multi boxers .

yea I m trying to make an “opener” for BGs, spell reflection before charge usually works fine… wanted to hamstring whatever I m hitting, and squeeze any buffs before I charge in… but then again that might be working only in my head :slight_smile: