[Guide] Frostwolf Clan: The Lone Wolf Dies, But The Pack Survives đŸș

Great guide friend! Good job!

By the way, how did you format the text so that it is hidden until you click on the > if you do not mind me asking? I am still clueless as to how to modify the text on these forums. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you like it!

And the new code of the forums allows you to format collapsible text by

[details="Click me to show more text!"]
More text!
[/details]

Sindaru from the Fallen Leaf wrote a good guide about forum formatting.

Thank you!

Edit:
Just repeated myself.

Although I don’t roleplay an Orc myself, I found this a very interesting read!

2 Likes

This thread has been added to the list of orc guides over on the Useful Threads post!

4 Likes

Awesome guide, for the awesome clan

“Frostwolf blood runs thick”

For honor! For the ancestors! For the Horde!

1 Like

Good post with lots of info of one of the best clans the Horde has to offer!

3 Likes

With the Kosh’harg over, let this guide return to the front page as a reminder for those who might have been inspired to get into traditional Orc RP after the festival :eyes:

10 Likes

That’s exactly what happened for me actually. Got really into Orc RP at Kosh’harg, and this guide has helped me get my lore up to scratch.

In particular the parts about the wolves and the shamanism were helpful for me.

Thanks dude!

7 Likes

Frostwolf clan, one of the best clans

Now i have the idea to start using Wor’gol or some part of Frostfire ridge for Frostwolf village in Alterac IC

Ancestors bless you

1 Like

This is an awesome guide! Nice work!

1 Like

Let’s make it happen Kump!

3 Likes

Hmm

Stonemaul Frostwolf Ogres

Why 

JUST WHY
 This needs twice rep grind, no wolf head
 Noooooo
 Only leather
 :sob:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=128472/ensemble-battlegear-of-the-frostwolves#comments

Bump for my favourite Orc Clan (not Dhak’s clan though).

3 Likes

A bump one of my favorites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kump and I both had the same idea of, maybe, creating a small RP-hub for Frostwolves and other orcs alike, using Wor’gol OOC-ly for a Frostwolf village in Alterac Valley.

However, is the area really phased? That would be so sad, considering that village has everything!

4 Likes

As it happens, my own Frostwolf is currently slowly but very surely heading up north from Arathi to visit home with her mate, and we had planned to use Wor’gol as a stand-in.

It’s phased during the Thunderlord attack quest, but afterwards it reverts back to the same phase as previously.

4 Likes

If so, then there wouldn’t be any issue to go for it, and making it a hub then
 :thinking:

2 Likes