[Guide] Frostwolf Clan: The Lone Wolf Dies, But The Pack Survives đŸș

Frostwolf clan, one of the best clans

Now i have the idea to start using Wor’gol or some part of Frostfire ridge for Frostwolf village in Alterac IC

Ancestors bless you

1 Like

This is an awesome guide! Nice work!

1 Like

Let’s make it happen Kump!

3 Likes

Hmm

Stonemaul Frostwolf Ogres

Why 

JUST WHY
 This needs twice rep grind, no wolf head
 Noooooo
 Only leather
 :sob:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=128472/ensemble-battlegear-of-the-frostwolves#comments

Bump for my favourite Orc Clan (not Dhak’s clan though).

3 Likes

A bump one of my favorites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kump and I both had the same idea of, maybe, creating a small RP-hub for Frostwolves and other orcs alike, using Wor’gol OOC-ly for a Frostwolf village in Alterac Valley.

However, is the area really phased? That would be so sad, considering that village has everything!

4 Likes

As it happens, my own Frostwolf is currently slowly but very surely heading up north from Arathi to visit home with her mate, and we had planned to use Wor’gol as a stand-in.

It’s phased during the Thunderlord attack quest, but afterwards it reverts back to the same phase as previously.

4 Likes

If so, then there wouldn’t be any issue to go for it, and making it a hub then
 :thinking:

2 Likes

P.S. Since it’s been a while from the last time I’ve updated this thread with anything concrete, it’s implied in the Frostfire Ridge zone preview that Frost wolves are domesticated Garn.

I’m not adding it to the official part of this guide, though, because the wording is vague enough to allow multiple interpretations of the link between Frost wolves and Garn and I prefer to keep the OP reserved for factual information.

Explorers in Frostfire Ridge should be wary of the frostwolf’s undomesticated cousin, the dangerous Garn. These enormous beasts, twice the mass of an Azerothian bear, are identified by their massive jaws and jet-black fur. Even the Frostwolf orcs fear the unruly and wild garn.

The actual blog itself errors on the old website, but Wowpedia mirrored the entire article into this page.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Beasts_of_the_Savage_Lands#Frostwolves

But it’s food for thought. Some Frostwolves might have their own in-universe aprocrypha for the link their wolves have to the Garn based on the implication.

And there would be no problem with it as far as I’m concerned. Frostwolf Village isn’t available outside of the battleground so Wor’gol is the best alternative to a village of Frostwolves. Not like AU Draenor is accessible IC anyway anymore.

3 Likes

forget bad gameplay + lore, this is the WORST crime blizz have EVER committed

4 Likes

Using Wor’gol as IC Arathi? count me in.

3 Likes

yes, i too agree with this premise - so long as every visitor/party does tbh!

i’ll bring the torches, the filth will be all in one place-

looks around.

i mean i’ll bring the cake, the frostwolves will be hungry.

1 Like

The interest check has been made.

1 Like

Warsong, now Frostwolf?! We need a Shattered hand clan guide! Make it happen world!

2 Likes

Be the change you wish to see in the world. The more guides the better!

2 Likes

If I could I wouldnt need a guide!

This one was masterfully done. Thanks everyone who was involved

2 Likes

We’ve more than just those two now, Runescar! In the Orcs clan category, so far we’ve got Frostwolf, Warsong, Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow, and Dragonmaw guides. Check it out here:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.