[Guide] How to know your trust level

This was posted the day the new forums came out.

And here it is again… guess they where to lazy to add a trust level display on your profile’s dashboard.

1 Like

What is trust level for?

forum rights the higher the level the more stuff you get such as being able to post pictures etc

A guide shouldn’t be necessary.
Trust level should be indicated with an icon / number next to your character at the top right.

6 Likes

I believe it’s just a matter of toggling it on in the administration control panel of the Discourse software.

There’s no special implementation required. It’s already there to toggle on or off.

good thing I saw this, checked my trust again and it’s 0 even tho my ban was appealed and upheld. off to customer support we go !

Which brilliant genius would have made that guide?

Oh, wait a minute!

Ha! It was me!

2 Likes

Are you sure it’s 0? My erm small holiday from the forum didn’t lower my trust level at all.

On that page it will tell you 0 as well as 1 and 2 if you are tl2 as it classes you as a member of all three groups. The highest number you see is your trust level. Although someone did make an easier way but you have to log in to use it.

I’m too lazy to even check mine.
I guess one day I’ll try to link something to pseudo-guess it.

idk… lol i guess? :joy:

imagine having a decent system where you dont have to cast spell at midnight to know your trust level -_- too much to ask for

I checked yours for you and its 42,981.67 approx. And you have a gift waiting for you its in Ironforge… just go 25th December… think that’s what it said. Plus a note that said… ’ Your mission is over and you can now return to your planet '. Dunno what that meant. Amazing what you can find online. Seriously… trust me.

1 Like

It’s also in the guide that’s pinned too. I think it would be nicer if it was on our profiles or at least in the info we can see ourselves in our account profile.

I don’t care what mine is. I KNOW it will be pants and that’s ok with me.
I like my pants just fine.

Bullocks :smiley:

Most of the levels just rely on people visiting regularly and not misbehaving. Even your pants can do that :wink:

New forums; same staff.

https: //trustlevelchecker. jodk. nl

Last year I forgot to login at 25th, even tho I was helping santa day before I didn’t get anything. Santa does not forgive~

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.